Mod like minecolonies

Clinic1993

It feels like it misses a little bit of live in the game, i mean villages and cities. it would be awesome if there would be a mod like minecolonies from Minecraft where you can populate and run your little village, hire constructors and guards, have restaurants, all in the aesthetic of vintage story. It would be awesome...

The problem with games that give you unlimited freedom and an exploitation-based gameplay loop is that once you add intelligent people to the mix you get stuff like 

As cool is it would be to add, I doubt many people here want to bring colonialism to the table.
EDIT: Uhm, hey forum developers, you think you could tone down the size of youtube thumbnails a little...?

Edited by Omega Haxors

Please tell me he's being ironic. Bringing villagers from around the world to live in your society is kind of the opposite of colonialism, assuming that was even a bad thing.

Coming up on a million views. I can only hope it's mostly people like me who got suckered into it, not that there are that many people so messed up that they really believe that, for example, bears and wolves are just misunderstood and want to be our friends, that Mother Gaia really loves us, if we will just listen to her.

"Nature, red in tooth and claw" means exactly that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.