Why is my speed at 80% when im not wearing armour

sawyered101

Yeah, you are going to have to come up with more information to diagnose the issue. I recognize Primitive Survival, and, I think Primitive Tools. We use PS about half the time, haven't used the other in ages. You aren't using an alchemy mod of some sort, are you? Or maybe one of the weight mods? There also may well be weird interactions between mods. Maybe your modlist would trigger someone's memory. I don't recall ever seeing my unarmored speed at 80%, but I've never looked, nor did I ever notice being slowed.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually bumped into an issue with something similar before, but couldn't figure out the cause. My speed got capped to 30%, and the only fix was re-logging into the multiplayer world it was on. It was modded but it was entirely random, literally nothing happened other than me going AFK for 15m to come back finding myself slow as a snail

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.