Sound and voices themes

Cetasaya

I just now heard a new audio track after 70+ hours of playing the same world.  Im assuming it was because I just cleared the Resonance Archive.  This gave me an idea.  Subtle, quiet, but still extremely clear voices that play in the background at rare moments (no less than 10 hours apart) that only start happening after you clear a particular dungeon or event.  And they get more loud and clear after every event.  Like theyre getting desperate or excited or something.  They could be in a lore flavored language or have story/location/recipe clues if in the player's language, ect.  Possibilities are endless.

With items like the resonator and tuning cylinders and the lore around the Archives I feel that sound/music/voices could be an effective theme around the entire game if kept strong and mysterious enough.  Very subtle and long fought hints teasing at the eldrich horrors crawling just beneath the surface of the planet.  Or the Rust World.  Monsters from a moon/comet.  Ruined and advanced civilazations.  Long dead voices.  ect., ect.

All good sh!t.  Love it.

8 minutes ago, Bumber said:

Could have been one of the seasonal ones. (Or Radiance and Rust, due to spending more time away from spawn point.)

Edit: Looks like the one you linked is seasonal.

I'm fairly sure there are 4 seasonal tracks, 1 per season, not hard to guess which one is which:
Summer Day
Spring
Winter
Fall-o'-croft 

I don't really know what the trigger for The Invention is. I've started hearing it in-game only recently. Could it be also related to the season...?
EDIT: You gave me an answer to that one in another thread just now, thanks. Turns out season is one of the triggers for The Invention as well.

Edited by Khornet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.