Looks like our new animator hire thelittlewarriorcomic will bring our creature animations to entirely new heights. Also thanks to Redram's extensive wolf model rework.

Vallen

Awesome stuff. My problem with the animals in the game, is they are just too darned cute. I saw a bear, and wondered what it was, because it was so cute. Until it started to run for me. I then realized my mistake and the cuteness killed me.

• Haha 6

So a month into my current world I was out on a calm rift night to get some resources.  All nice and safe from the chorus of growlers and then I saw what I first thought was an interesting statue.  Funny thing though, that statue looked amazingly like a black bear standing on it's hind legs...  uuhhh... YIKES!!!

• Like 4

LOL! I didn't realize there were black bears as well. The one that got me was a grizzly I guess, because it was way bigger than a black bear and brown. Yesterday I saw a black bear chasing a chicken! Then it finished and was looking towards me. Uh oh!

Love it!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.