[ Suggestion ] Unique Dungeon Crafting Recipies

Just like how you discover lore within the game it'd be interesting to have specific items that you can make once you've discovered a recipe. There could be a chance for common dungeon recipes and rare recipes. Perhaps you could learn traits as well for specific making specific items as well from skill books.

book.jpg

The Better Ruins mod does this, and I think it's pretty cool.
The Glider Schematic is already one item like this in the vanilla game, so there may well be more like this in the future!

The game mechanic would be *disabling* recipes, making them not work if a flag is set.. and yes, that could be interesting. Experienced players have very little reason to poke surface ruins right now; this would give them that reason, and maybe encourage some early dungeon crawling to get not-quite-basic smithing recipes or whatever.

9 hours ago, Streetwind said:

There is already one such item in the game; it's entirely possible that more are planned. :)

I knew this day would come, where I suggest something that's already in the game. Originally I played Vintage Story in early 2021 but I've started playing again recently so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.