Help, my tools are auto selecting and I have no idea why!

Kecoleo
Go to solution Solved by Kecoleo,

When holding anything in hand and interacting with a block the corresponding tool is auto swapping into my character's hand...

which means i am unable to use the pro pick or choose which pickaxe i want to use when mining as its constantly swapping to one pickaxe in my bag. I have tried scanning the wiki and controls list but nothing seems to come up with what is causing this.

I am using mods and can provide that list if I am just not missing something so obvious...

• Solution

I came back to the game and I looks like there was an update on a mod that I hadn't seen! Thought it might have been part of the last few updates I had missed. Found the mod in question too.

Right. I was thinking I could boost mine by asking questions like, "What happened to the 16 fiber I had?" and then tell everyone I found it in a reed basket or something. But I'll never get to 50%, unless I can start marking more than one of my replies as the answer. But, heck, by the time I got to 4000 posts, I'd have 1500 answers, which is quite respectable.

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.