Jump to content

VS Cheat sheet


Vratislav

Recommended Posts

I suppose that many of us made similar cheat sheet for themselves, but I can't resist to show the mine :) (especially after realizing that 99% of the content is in English).
After writing several sheets of notes during first gampelay, this is a condensed version of main points where I need hints, that should serve me to begin further plays smoothly.


image.thumb.jpeg.a299b9ce30e536c400584f7e2be9b7ae.jpeg

  • Like 6
  • Mind=blown 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting. I can kind of picture how your game plays out just looking at it.

I no longer build gates. I just build one 2-high fence section and put a ladder on top. One jump and you are in, safe from critters. And someday I'll build clutches for my machines again. I promise. 😉

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2024 at 5:51 PM, Thorfinn said:

Interesting. I can kind of picture how your game plays out just looking at it.

I suppose it also was quite dependent on the resources in the first gameplay. I was surrounded by resin-rich pine forest, so clutches were not a big deal :) . Now I play with one friend and no pines nearby, so the resource list for clutches seems actually a bit overwhelming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Vratislav said:

I suppose it also was quite dependent on the resources in the first gameplay. I was surrounded by resin-rich pine forest, so clutches were not a big deal :) . Now I play with one friend and no pines nearby, so the resource list for clutches seems actually a bit overwhelming. 

I wish I could say that's my excuse. I usually end the game with multiple stacks of resin. I'm just too lazy to figure out the design again. Pop out this gear, install the quern, I'm good make some more flour. Switch back and the helve hammer starts banging away again. My pulverizer is always kind of jury rigged. Once I have a few stacks of bauxite, I often never connect it up again. So at least for that, I have the excuse it's not worth the effort. ;) 

The game I started last night is probably 4-5k from pines. At least in the direction I found them. It's now 2 JUN, and I've already got almost 2 stacks of resin. Resin used to be such a bottleneck that it conditioned me to never walk past resin when I see it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2024 at 12:13 PM, Thorfinn said:

Resin used to be such a bottleneck that it conditioned me to never walk past resin when I see it.

Amen. I see resin everywhere now, but my first play through it was so hard to find. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.