Unfortunately not :(

I think it is for the better though. Once i will have built enough of my city i will start creating cinematics for Youtube again. I guess you will have a little bit more insight then. But it will take more than 4-5 months until that state arrived and of course it can aways be delayed and take longer than expected.

My plan in the end will be to release the entire map to the public once it's completed. And to create an adventure/rpg version of it. But that is far away in the future. Right now the map itself with its 760 mb filesize does not even have more than 2700 blocks in diameter. My plans of at least 50.000 blocks at least if not 75.000 - 100.000 if you include the oceans and other continents that i am planning, it will take years to finish. 

I also plan to livestream once in a while where i am mainly showing the process of building and other stuff. But at the end i can never stop myself from walking and flying around the map. I hope i can remember to save some clips for you to have a look at it. :D I'm back on the discord too so i will probably announce and post stuff there when i'm doing it.

I can definetely assure you the experience of walking at the very bottom of the map looking up at all the gigantic buildings is pretty amazing. I really hope i can share that with you all in the future in my screenshots and later in my videos once i'm at a state where it does really have its biggest effect.

Archived