XLib and XSkills

Xandu

13 minutes ago, CoB said:

Happened for the first time. About the player position, i am not sure.

Because it was basically a base game method that crashed. Xskills just uses the method and puts the current player position into it. I assumed that the method would check if the position is valid but maybe i have to do this myself.

Edit: Ok i checked it and the method actually checks whether the position is valid. So I have no idea what has gone wrong there.

Edited by Xandu

On 1/31/2022 at 11:30 PM, Balgias said:

The in-game handbook makes no mention or reference to what items to even look for, for gaining unlearning points. Can you please edit this info to be less vague?

IGdRd.png

In previous versions you could just look for the items in the handbook. The mod added mead to get unlearn points. With the 1.16 game update mead was added to the base game. So i removed it and just added the unlearn points to all alcoholic drinks. Unfortunately the liquids are not shown in the handbook. 

21 minutes ago, Russia said:

It appears the sling does not benefit from any of the current combat skill iterations. Xandu, have you given any thought to adding a skill line for this weapon?

I didn't even know that a sling exists until now. I think the easiest way would be to add an ability that makes it work with the archer ability.

Our server crashed with

Spoiler
Server Fatal] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Entities.Entity.GetBehavior[T]()
   at XSkills.BlockEntityTroughPatch.Prefix(BlockEntityTrough __instance, Single& __result)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityTrough.ConsumeOnePortion_Patch1(BlockEntityTrough this)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.AiTaskSeekFoodAndEat.ContinueExecute_Patch1(AiTaskSeekFoodAndEat this, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.AiTaskManager.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorTaskAI.OnGameTick(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Entities.Entity.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemEntitySimulation.TickEntities(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemEntitySimulation.OnServerTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.Process()

@Xandu 1.16.3

Edited by CoB

2 hours ago, Digitalr said:

Can partially confirm. With xskills, animals stop eating from troughs randomly. Rebooting fixes problem.

Also, we experienced similar problems with cooking, when any pot recipes stops cooking, until reboot.

Is an error or something similar mentioned in the logs?

There is no errors related to troughs or pots, but bunch of errors related to barrels and strong back slots. I attach logs, when go home to my computer.

Regarding cooking pot problem: it stops cooking, when any, greater then vanilla, quantities of ingredients was put into the pot.

Edited by Digitalr

Good morning Xandu, I'm having an issue where the Survival subcategory under Survival isn't gaining any XP. All other subcategories are gaining XP as expected, but Survival has been sitting at 0.00/10 since I started using the mod. Any ideas what the problem might be? I am currently running v0.6.8 for both XLib and Skills and am on the most stable release of VS. Thanks!

Running on 64 bit Windows with 96 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.16.3 (Stable)
Loaded Mods: animalcages@2.0.6, backpackpack@1.0.3, composter@1.0.2, dragonflies@1.0.6, emotemenu@1.0.4, fancydoors@1.1.0, pieontheshelf@1.0.0, game@1.16.3, automap@0.1.8, fancyplanters@1.0.2, hudclock@2.7.0, petai@1.3.4, prospectorinfo@3.1.2, stepup@1.2.0, creative@1.16.3, survival@1.16.3, wildfarming@1.2.3, xrowboat@0.0.3, campaigncartographer@2.1.0-pre.1, cats@1.3.1, wolftaming@1.3.1
10.02.2022 22:54:50: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в XSkills.EntityBehaviorMultiplyPatch.Prefix(EntityBehaviorMultiply __instance, StringBuilder infotext)
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorMultiply.GetInfoText_Patch1(EntityBehaviorMultiply this, StringBuilder infotext)
   в Vintagestory.API.Common.Entities.Entity.GetInfoText()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.ComposeBlockInfoHud()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.EntityInView()
   в Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   в _TcPKe0ld0EAbHR8YsMG1OLy9q8O._G7ImpIHUCfpaZwTmd8In2KuoHYA(Single )
   в _SbWHHe8Ad6lBV8IRbvWFqut7ren._mSnyaJUIQhBb8A1j3UUn7uh5BBO(Single )
   в _SbWHHe8Ad6lBV8IRbvWFqut7ren._b365Cpnna1p8GSaDyyO3EH2VfOD(Single )
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 476
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 452
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 375
   в _muFH2BhSjNKo8GSc2o33Nm6Ckup._SwLkq72vc0vcc3OnHXTAS19pm9p(_tVmXPdKJ3JBDWFc8tBtvgftcfhl , String[] )
   в _XL1Xa21FKJVFetNmIumId5p6UDU._SwLkq72vc0vcc3OnHXTAS19pm9p(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

tried place a dog from petai

On 2/10/2022 at 4:26 PM, Pamela Wild said:

When will the fix be ready for cooking with mushrooms??

Only Ground mushrooms work for cooking atm

BUG IN 1.16rc1 and Xskills

I don't know what changed in the update to make this bug, but ore blasting bombs don't destroy ore blocks, but the blocks drop their ore. Resulting in infinite metal 

1 hour ago, CoB said:
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MODDERS: If you override Block.OnBlockExploded() and don't call the base method you now must manually delete the block with "world.BulkBlockAccessor.SetBlock(0, pos);" or your block will become a source of infinite drops @Xandu

This! There's a really bad source for exploits.

12.2.2022 11:59:57 [Error] Patch 3 (target: game:itemtypes/resource/stone.json) in morepiles:patches/piles/needsvanillafix/itemtypes-resource-stone.json failed because supplied path /behaviorsByType/*/0/properties/stackingCapacity is invalid: The json path /behaviorsByType/*/0/properties/stackingCapacity was not found. Could traverse until /behaviorsByType, but then '*' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  "*-chalk": [
    {
      "name": "ArtPigment",
      "properties": {
        "decorBlockCodes": [
          "caveart-chalk-1-*"
        ],
        "paintableOnBlockMaterials": [
          "Stone",
          "Wood",
          "Brick",
          "Ceramic",
          "Metal",
          "Meta"
        ]
      }
    }
  ]
}
12.2.2022 11:59:57 [Error] Patch 4 (target: game:itemtypes/resource/stone.json) in morepiles:patches/piles/needsvanillafix/itemtypes-resource-stone.json failed because supplied path /behaviorsByType/*-chalk/0/properties/stackingCapacity is invalid: The json path /behaviorsByType/*-chalk/0/properties/stackingCapacity was not found. Could traverse until /behaviorsByType/*-chalk/0/properties, but then 'stackingCapacity' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  "decorBlockCodes": [
    "caveart-chalk-1-*"
  ],
  "paintableOnBlockMaterials": [
    "Stone",
    "Wood",
    "Brick",
    "Ceramic",
    "Metal",
    "Meta"
  ]
}
12.2.2022 11:59:59 [Error] Patch 0 (target: game:entities/land/drifter.json) in locustmod:patches/survival-entities-land-drifter.json failed because supplied path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-corrupt/- is invalid: The json path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-corrupt/- was not found. Could traverse until /server/behaviors/9, but then 'dropsByType' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  "code": "XSkillsEntity",
  "xpByType": {
    "*-normal": 1.0,
    "*-deep": 1.5,
    "*-tainted": 2.0,
    "*-corrupt": 2.5,
    "*-nightmare": 3.0
  }
}
12.2.2022 11:59:59 [Error] Patch 1 (target: game:entities/land/drifter.json) in locustmod:patches/survival-entities-land-drifter.json failed because supplied path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-deep/- is invalid: The json path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-deep/- was not found. Could traverse until /server/behaviors/9, but then 'dropsByType' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  }
}
12.2.2022 11:59:59 [Error] Patch 2 (target: game:entities/land/drifter.json) in locustmod:patches/survival-entities-land-drifter.json failed because supplied path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-nightmare/- is invalid: The json path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-nightmare/- was not found. Could traverse until /server/behaviors/9, but then 'dropsByType' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  }
}
12.2.2022 11:59:59 [Error] Patch 3 (target: game:entities/land/drifter.json) in locustmod:patches/survival-entities-land-drifter.json failed because supplied path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-normal/- is invalid: The json path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-normal/- was not found. Could traverse until /server/behaviors/9, but then 'dropsByType' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  }
}
12.2.2022 11:59:59 [Error] Patch 4 (target: game:entities/land/drifter.json) in locustmod:patches/survival-entities-land-drifter.json failed because supplied path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-tainted/- is invalid: The json path /server/behaviors/9/dropsByType/*-tainted/- was not found. Could traverse until /server/behaviors/9, but then 'dropsByType' does not exist. Full json at this path: {
  }
}

Mod patching everything and mortar probably not working in couple with this mod and moreroads (craluminium)
Pls fix, because players will sad without XSkills

Another bugreport for xlib/xskills 0.68 on VS1.16.3 (multiplayer):

When player copy layers (especially for big items - oven, storage vessel), server experienced minor lags:

21:00:13 [Server Warning] Server overloaded. A tick took 749ms to complete.

Abilities used:

Layer Layer 1/3

Perfectionist

Potter

Fast potter 2/3

Jackpot 2/3

Infallible 1/2

Perfect fit

51 minutes ago, Kamcia said:

Hello.

A fantastic addition to the game. I hope the creators will add a level system someday.  Will there be an update of both mods to version 1.16.3? I wanted to upload to the server but I can not because it is not this version. Greetings.

Hi,
I am currently in an exam phase. So i cannot update the mod until at  least the end of the next week.

• Amazing! 1

5 hours ago, Xandu said:

I am currently in an exam phase. So i cannot update the mod until at  least the end of the next week.

Thank you very much for your answer. I am in no rush to find out if there will be an update. I recently bought a server and I'm a newbie in adding mods and just learning what and how. Greetings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.