Armor Stand

ruggbean

Hello,

So, I'm trying to rearrange an area in my base and I find myself unable to move or otherwise interact with the armor stand. Can't remove the armor, can't pick up the stand, and it isn't even showing up in my UI. Is this a bug or is there a way to interact with the armor stand that I am just woefully unaware of?

2020-11-23_04-57-17.png

The thing with armor stands (and target dummies) is that they're not blocks, they're entities - like creatures.

For example, that means you can push them around by walking into them. Does that still work for you?

If yes, can you try pushing them into a more open space and see if you can then interact with them again? Maybe they are standing "in" something that blocks your access.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redram said:

You tried right clicking on it?  Maybe with an empty hand?

I did try right clicking on it, left clicking on it, saved and reloaded a few times, and it was like the stand didn't have access collision. The issue kind of fixed itself about ten minutes ago - I was able to access the stand and the armor and move it - but I spent almost all of my time from the point that I posted this to the issue fix not really being in my base, so I'm wondering if the stand just reloaded its collision.

34 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

The thing with armor stands (and target dummies) is that they're not blocks, they're entities - like creatures.

For example, that means you can push them around by walking into them. Does that still work for you?

If yes, can you try pushing them into a more open space and see if you can then interact with them again? Maybe they are standing "in" something that blocks your access.

I think I was able to get the issue resolved, but I will have to keep all of this in mind for next time. Thank you for the insight.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.