Do berry bushes profit from a greenhouse?

Satras

• 1 month later...

Even though they do benefit from it, as they are quite cold resistant and their yield not gets lowered by low temperatures, the benefits are rather small, they develop a few days longer into winter and start developing again a few days earlier in spring the bonus isn't sufficient enough for them to not stagnate in deep winter.

Edited by Hal13

I noticed that the countdown for them to flower/ripen gets reset when the temperature falls below 0 degrees. In that regards it can make or break a farm. 
I was having trouble growing my berries until I built a greenhouse over them. My base is very high up, so it gets very cold. The extra 5 degrees helped. 

Edited by Mikel Monleón

17 hours ago, Hal13 said:

it does work, but only gives a flat bonus of 5°C. and at my base many days in winter seem to be under -10°C, meaning it's not good enough for most of winter for me.

Does any heating help to raise temperature? However it's questionable because of fuel consumption of course. Just to know....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.