Do trees regrow on there own or do you always need to manually replant them like Minecraft trees?

link12313

• 3 months later...

I allways take a temporal ladder for the tree-trunk 3-9 pcs., and take a knife, so I get more sapplings, If I cut a tree without knife-job I get 0 or maximum 1 sappling, if I take the knife so I get more sapplings (mostly 2 sapplings, and sometimes even 3 or 4) and more sticks.

It takes longer, but if you don't have much trees, a forrest in your near - thats nice.

Oh, it would be nice, if we could in VS, stack the sticks. If we will have one a day small animals (snakes, rats e.g.) - it would be also a refugium for them. Or for a huge, but fast burning fire.

Edited by RobinHood

On 3/18/2021 at 1:15 AM, Frithjof Grude said:

Self-growing trees could be a sweet server option. Perhaps even complete with frequency and seed distance.

This would be an awesome feature to have as a server option, if they could pull it off.  There would have to be a setting that governed forest density so that at some point forestation spread stopped in an area once the density level had been reached.

It would not be a great feature if you liked to make parks and green space areas with trees and such that you did not want to spread and you did not want to have to maintain them to keep the area from reverting to wild forest, but I'd be all for it. I would not mind pulling up stray saplings that spread from time to time in areas I wanted to maintain free of new trees.  If there is an option to disable this mechanic, I'd see it as a great feature.

~TH~

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.