Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.6.0 RC

IT'S ALMOST HERE!

Expanded Foods has had its tools split out into A Culinary Artillery, which EF requires in order to work. It's taken a lot of work to get everything separated and functioning properly, but it should help out anyone who wants to use the tools of EF without the actual food or recipes I've added. I'm a bit scared that I've overlooked stuff and that something is horribly broken here, but I haven't had any crashing or weirdness for a while. So if you want to playtest it now, drop by my Patreon and give it a shot: https://www.patreon.com/l33tmaan

I hope I can get some feedback by the end of this weekend. If nothing's broken, I'll have it released on Monday.

• Like 4

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.6.0

Updated to 1.6.0!

• Blocks from Expanded Foods separated into A Culinary Artillery (thanks to Vinter Nacht)
  • Added egg cracking - eggs now must be cracked into a liquid container; makes yolks & shells [will make work in saucepan/cauldron later] (could probably use liquid egg in more foods like scrambled eggs, please recommend some)
  • Added water-glassed eggs (made with slaked lime), interchangable with raw eggs
  • Added vegetable, meat, and fish broth
  • Mushrooms boil in 0.5 L instead of 1 L
  • Sunflower grain + honey makes Gozinaki, not sunflower candy
  • Broth is usable in hot pasta
  • 1 L of bone broth can be added to meat/veggie stew or soup
  • Salt barrel recipe & salt simmer recipe requires 10 L of water instead of 1 L
  • Fixed visual issues with Alchemy herbs & racks
  • Meat rack model updated
  • New meat hook clay mold; outputs 8 hooks instead of 5
  • Saucepan/cauldron/mixing bowl shapes refined
  • Bottle corks made smaller
  • Meat nugget shapes altered
  • Salad shape refined
  • New liquid textures for broth, yeast, fish sauce, oil, and raspberry gelatin (thanks to Ledyanaya Sonya)
  • Patched shapes are now actually visible in porridge, soup, & veggie stew
  • Many blocks can be bought/sold by Agricultural trader
  • Most patches now server-side
  • Bottles no longer disappear in grass (thanks to SpearAndFang)
  • Gelatin now requires consistent amounts of syrup/juice (Wildcraft liquids were incorrect)
  • Cloudberry stuff takes longer to spoil
  • English translation refined (thanks to Ledyanaya Sonya)
  • Japanese translation refined (thanks to Macoto_Hino)
  • You can actually make pickled More Animals eggs
  • Dried/dehydrated huckleberries no longer hurt in meals
  • Like 2
  • Amazing! 1
  • Mind=blown 1

Attempted to put this on my private server because my sister loves it, but it seems incompatible with xskills.  We use to not have a problem between the two.  =(  Not sure if that needs to be tossed in here or in xskills.

Edited by Tisk

I almost certainly updated something in the latest update that broke compatibility, but almost all of that comes from Xandu's side. Now that I have a public version I'm sure he'll take care of it. I've let him modify my code directly in the past, so hopefully it isn't too hard to locate the issue. :) 

Ok, sorry for having my previous post deleted, I wanted to start anew when I saw that I needed Culinary Artillery. So I have just reverted the game to 1.17.3, my mods are:

A Culinary Artillery 1.0.4
Expanded Foods 1.6.0
More Piles 1.2.2
Primitive Survival 3.0.5

I copied my backed up 1.16.5 world and started with version 1.17.3, went through the remapping/world reload procedure.
Barrels are now ok but the hooks, cauldron and molds still miss shape/texture, also the rolling pin is just a rectangle:

EDIT I think I now understand (took awhile) what the problem is. I need to produce the tools and racks anew because those aren't part of EF anymore but now of CA and that's why the game can't find them, right?

2022-09-20_16-49-22.png

2022-09-20_16-49-44.png

2022-09-20_16-50-10.png

2022-09-20_16-50-22.png

2022-09-20_16-50-26.png

2022-09-20_16-50-46.png

Logs.rar

Edited by Boesknecht

Friend had a crash to desktop using this mod. Log below.

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM Game Version: v1.17.4 (Stable) 9/20/2022 5:19:31 PM: Critical error occurred Loaded Mods: composter@1.0.4, moreclasses@1.2.4, game@1.17.4, WoodenPathFix@1.0.0, carrycapacity@0.6.5, farmlanddropssoil@1.4.0, lc@1.0.0, medievalexpansion@3.8.1, petai@1.5.4, creative@1.17.4, survival@1.17.4, xrowboat@0.0.5, cats@1.5.2, foxtaming@1.2.0, wolftaming@1.5.3 System.Exception: Don't know how to instantiate item of class 'ExpandedFood' did you forget to register a mapping? at Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry.CreateItem(String itemClass) in VintagestoryLib\Common\ClassRegistry.cs:line 273 at Vintagestory.Common.ItemTypeNet.ReadItemTypePacket(Packet_ItemType packet, IWorldAccessor world, ClassRegistry registry) in VintagestoryLib\Common\Network\ItemTypeNet.cs:line 19 at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.PopulateItems(List`1 items, Int32 listSize) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 561 at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.LoadItemTypes() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 471 at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleServerAssets_Step1() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 414 at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3 ================================== { TimeGenerated = 9/20/2022 5:19:31 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Exception at Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry.CreateItem(System.String) at Vintagestory.Common.ItemTypeNet.ReadItemTypePacket(Packet_ItemType, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor, Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.PopulateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Vintagestory.API.Common.Item>, Int32) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.LoadItemTypes() at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleServerAssets_Step1() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() } -------------- { TimeGenerated = 9/20/2022 5:12:50 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Exception at Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry.CreateItem(System.String) at Vintagestory.Common.ItemTypeNet.ReadItemTypePacket(Packet_ItemType, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor, Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.PopulateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Vintagestory.API.Common.Item>, Int32) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.LoadItemTypes() at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleServerAssets_Step1() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() } -------------- { TimeGenerated = 9/4/2022 8:21:18 AM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Vintagestory.exe P2: 1.16.5.0 P3: 6.1.7601.2.1.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Jacob\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRD365.tmp\empty.txt These files may be available here: Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 7479942f-2c54-11ed-bc60-448a5b8bb1ea Report Status: 0 }

16 minutes ago, Vintage_Lunchbox said:

Friend had a crash to desktop using this mod. Log below.

Hide contents

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM Game Version: v1.17.4 (Stable) 9/20/2022 5:19:31 PM: Critical error occurred Loaded Mods: composter@1.0.4, moreclasses@1.2.4, game@1.17.4, WoodenPathFix@1.0.0, carrycapacity@0.6.5, farmlanddropssoil@1.4.0, lc@1.0.0, medievalexpansion@3.8.1, petai@1.5.4, creative@1.17.4, survival@1.17.4, xrowboat@0.0.5, cats@1.5.2, foxtaming@1.2.0, wolftaming@1.5.3 System.Exception: Don't know how to instantiate item of class 'ExpandedFood' did you forget to register a mapping? at Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry.CreateItem(String itemClass) in VintagestoryLib\Common\ClassRegistry.cs:line 273 at Vintagestory.Common.ItemTypeNet.ReadItemTypePacket(Packet_ItemType packet, IWorldAccessor world, ClassRegistry registry) in VintagestoryLib\Common\Network\ItemTypeNet.cs:line 19 at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.PopulateItems(List`1 items, Int32 listSize) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 561 at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.LoadItemTypes() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 471 at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleServerAssets_Step1() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 414 at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3 ================================== { TimeGenerated = 9/20/2022 5:19:31 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Exception at Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry.CreateItem(System.String) at Vintagestory.Common.ItemTypeNet.ReadItemTypePacket(Packet_ItemType, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor, Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.PopulateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Vintagestory.API.Common.Item>, Int32) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.LoadItemTypes() at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleServerAssets_Step1() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() } -------------- { TimeGenerated = 9/20/2022 5:12:50 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Exception at Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry.CreateItem(System.String) at Vintagestory.Common.ItemTypeNet.ReadItemTypePacket(Packet_ItemType, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor, Vintagestory.Common.ClassRegistry) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.PopulateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Vintagestory.API.Common.Item>, Int32) at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.LoadItemTypes() at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleServerAssets_Step1() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() } -------------- { TimeGenerated = 9/4/2022 8:21:18 AM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Vintagestory.exe P2: 1.16.5.0 P3: 6.1.7601.2.1.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Jacob\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRD365.tmp\empty.txt These files may be available here: Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 7479942f-2c54-11ed-bc60-448a5b8bb1ea Report Status: 0 }

Install A Culinary Artillery.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.