Serephs breath underwater?

Dusk

So I was talking my friend Selzyr and he mentioned once when he posted on these forums that the developer said the citizens of the world are called Serephs. Supposed fish-people. So I was wondering if that has anything to do with a lack of breath/underwater systems, or alternatively they're just undeveloped because of focus on other subjects in the game.

In the game code there is a "breathe" behavior in all the animals and creatures, including seraphs, so my guess is it just is not implemented yet.

EDIT: My bad I believe that code is meant for suffocation when in solid blocks not water.

Edited by jakecool19

Don't know how it's planned for developers, but i would love it to stay as it is to keep exploring waters without worries as it expands the way you can explore and get recources. Also this game already has many things to worry about. Usually there are good veins of materials under water when you dig straight down in some deeper places you notice in water. Actually that is the only way i have found iron while digging almost to lowest level possibe. :)

It's possible that there will be breathing mechanics added once underwater areas will get actual content (right now there's absolutely nothing there).

It's also possible that seraphs will always be able to breathe underwater. I don't think the exact extent of how the player character differs from normal humans is revealed just yet... but then again, I haven't found all lore snippets that are available so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.