We need a new feature trailer. The last one is 2 years old.

Yel ozing

It's truly a good video but it doesn't accurately represent the state of the game now 2 years later.

We need a new one. Maybe a competition could be held for people to make the best trailer they can?

Some reward like a new forum title or something. Perhaps clips of the best 5 submissions could be put into one.
So the devs don't even have to divert any time into making a new trailer.
Just my thoughts. It's the first thing you see when you visit the site and the date in the video makes it seem there hasn't been any updates.

3 hours ago, Yel ozing said:

It's truly a good video but it doesn't accurately represent the state of the game now 2 years later.

We need a new one. Maybe a competition could be held for people to make the best trailer they can?

Some reward like a new forum title or something. Perhaps clips of the best 5 submissions could be put into one.
So the devs don't even have to divert any time into making a new trailer.
Just my thoughts. It's the first thing you see when you visit the site and the date in the video makes it seem there hasn't been any updates.

Hello There !
A new Trailer will probably be uploaded very Soon ! Keep an eye on VS Youtube Channel 😉

Well, considering the new trailer contains 1.17 features, I doubt it'll be "very soon"... it can only be presented once the update has become available. I'd wager sometime in summer. July maybe.

But that's just my opinion. Maybe the moderator team has some inside information? 😲

Edited by Streetwind

17 hours ago, Yel ozing said:

We need a new one.

They are already working on one and specifically add things to the game for a really good new trailer.

Other people don't have access to those things yet, so they could only create trailers now that will be outdated in probably a few weeks.

Edited by junawood

As others have mentioned before, a new trailer is in the works. We already started to work on it in January. I think it's gonna be another whole level of quality compared to the current one. We decided to take our time with it as well as release it with 1.17 and a new website theme, so its gonna be a large representation overhaul. Stay tuned!

• Like 15

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.