Any way to make storms less dizzying?

Slimemage
Go to solution Solved by Professor Dragon,

One of my friends is interested in VS, but gets pretty bad vertigo,
I don't see anything in graphics settings to turn down/off the vision warping effect from temporal storms.

Did I overlook something, is there a mod that'd help, is there a way to manually modify it?

So far, I've just hidden in my room when temporal storms happen, but idk if she wants to just let the game run without playing it for multiple minutes.

9 hours ago, Slimemage said:

So far, I've just hidden in my room when temporal storms happen, but idk if she wants to just let the game run without playing it for multiple minutes.

In addition to the mod above, just know that there are a few "dead spots" in the game, particularly if you don't plan for them.

These include early on for Temporal Storms, and if you reach night time without planning for "something to do."

The solution is to either always have "something to do" - such as a pan and water source, or clay for pot making, or food for meal making - OR to use a command and/or bed to skip through time.

A bed is probably best early on. Skips the storm completely.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Professor Dragon said:

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Professor Dragon said:

In addition to the mod above, just know that there are a few "dead spots" in the game, particularly if you don't plan for them.

These include early on for Temporal Storms, and if you reach night time without planning for "something to do."

The solution is to either always have "something to do" - such as a pan and water source, or clay for pot making, or food for meal making - OR to use a command and/or bed to skip through time.

A bed is probably best early on. Skips the storm completely.

I'll keep these in mind

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 9:04 PM, assassin_chad_23 said:

Just keep in mind if you are using any version of 1.17 that mod will crash the game :(  I hope @Apache gets it updated it is one of the best mods for a streamer!   It removes a lot of issues that players and viewers can have with the game.   That mod is one of my must haves!  

Good to know!
It'd be hard to pick between avoiding vertigo and being able to pet the ewes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.