Broken Translocator

Caitlin Brown

• 7 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 4:39 AM, redram said:

At this moment they don't do anything, and you cannot break them.  However, it sounds like soon they will be functional.  Don't know if that means we'll be able to move them or not.

Any news about that? there is no entry in the wiki and i kinda don't wanna risk trying to break it without knowing if it's gone then.

4 hours ago, Kaelty said:

Any news about that? there is no entry in the wiki and i kinda don't wanna risk trying to break it without knowing if it's gone then.

They will not be moveable for the forseeable future.  Maybe forever, idk.   But they do work now. You have to repair them with 2 metal parts, and 3 temporal gears.  They will then teleport you to another translocator elsewhere in the world.  For now this has no cost, but eventually it may.  Either material, or temporal stability.

48 minutes ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

Where you will have to repair the destination translocator if you want to get back home. Your name also changes to Voyager

😜

unfortunatly i found a video on youtube so i do know that the other one allready works 😛

metal parts are thankfully no problem but the temporal gears will be a grind festival...

1 hour ago, Kaelty said:

metal parts are thankfully no problem but the temporal gears will be a grind festival...

I've found that finding a secure cave that gets you down to around Y40 or so, so you get corrupted and I think tainted drifters, works pretty well.   You can get by with lower tier armors, as long as you have a controlled area, and their drop rate for TGs is much better than regular drifters.

8 hours ago, redram said:

I've found that finding a secure cave that gets you down to around Y40 or so, so you get corrupted and I think tainted drifters, works pretty well.   You can get by with lower tier armors, as long as you have a controlled area, and their drop rate for TGs is much better than regular drifters.

hmm i might wanna try that once i get to iron, the tin bronze anvil is ready now i just need to find enough tin for a pickaxe and an iron vein (since the meteorites i found need an iron pick😅) deep caves give me the creeps for now so i'm gonna bolster my confidence with hard metal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.