Giant giraffe dragon in the sky zooming around skybox.

Nelthazar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

If it appears after a storm, then it's likely that it's a bug that caused it to stay even after the storm ends, as it resides in your game's memory.

Restarting the client erases it from memory.

This means when the code to spawn it happened in a storm, there is no code to 'remove' it when the storm ends?

1 hour ago, Dra6o0n said:

If it appears after a storm, then it's likely that it's a bug that caused it to stay even after the storm ends, as it resides in your game's memory.

Restarting the client erases it from memory.

This means when the code to spawn it happened in a storm, there is no code to 'remove' it when the storm ends?

this is actually patched in the 1.19 release candidate builds, but yeah it was just failing to unload the thunderwarden model after storms (and even was loading it before them, just at maximum possible render distance)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 6:22 AM, Lively said:

That's Dave

That's such a dumb name. They should've just added him and never say anything about it. That would've been 1000 times cooler.

That is NOT Dvze

On 2/1/2024 at 4:00 PM, Medic8dGamer710 said:

I'm wondering why I've never seen this dude in my game 🤔

I've been through plenty of temporal storms and yet I've never seen him 😔

You might need to bump your render distance up a bit. I believe he's juuuust too far away to see normally on the default graphics settings. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 6:25 AM, Yozo said:

That's such a dumb name. They should've just added him and never say anything about it. That would've been 1000 times cooler.

That is NOT Dvze

An eldritch horror with Just Some Guy name is infinitely funnier though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.