Cracked Vessel

Jacek Babiak

On 8/15/2023 at 11:57 AM, Michael Gates said:

Yep, that mod is because the stuff that drops from vessels is.. not great, but traders will pay a fair lot of gears for them. So most people would *rather* have the pot than the contents. (Personally I like the stuff inside, 'cos it's the only way I have ever found soy or pumpkin seeds.)

I actually had to un-buff the drops from the seed vessel to vanilla levels because of this. One of the few ones that's actually worth opening in the base game.

anyway sorry for the incontinence, @Jacek Babiak I've fixed the mod for net7. That update broke the mod spectacularly and it took WAY too long to fix.

Edited by Omega Haxors
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Omega Haxors said:

I actually had to un-buff the drops from the seed vessel to vanilla levels because of this. One of the few ones that's actually worth opening in the base game.

anyway sorry for the incontinence, @Jacek Babiak I've fixed the mod for net7. That update broke the mod spectacularly and it took WAY too long to fix.

I was literally searching for this problem yesterday and then boom - @Jacek Babiak and @Omega Haxors come with a question and a resolution!

I was legit confused as to why I couldn't break vessels. I started a new world as a Malefactor and I just that thought that I was EXTREMELY lucky with 12% chance to not break the vessel 😅

Anyway, thanks a lot @Omega Haxors for the fix!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.