MBGA!!

ufos8mycow

After watching many hours of VS content I've come to the conclusion that the three most dangerous things about Stardew Valley 3D v1.19 is

1- Cave In

2- Drifter Rocks knocking you back 5 feet into & inside of a solid stone wall

3- Angry Pigs

"You run through the cold dark night clutching your flint spear tightly in your sweaty hands when you hear the beast scream..."OINK!""

MAKE BEARS GREAT AGAIN!!

• Haha 2

Based on personal experience I can concur that bears don't seem to be so dangerous.  

Last play session I was out and about on a wonderful mid-May night with torch in one hand and flint spear in the other.  Came running around a two block tall bush and saw what seemed like a statue.  A moment later the realization hit that I was not looking at a statue but a bear standing on his hind legs from point blank range (three blocks).  I veered sharply to the right and ran fast enough that I didn't even hear the bear, nor have I seen it since.  Playing as a blackguard I've survived a first hit encounter with bears but that was with battle jammies and higher health from better nutrition, neither of which applied in this encounter.

23 hours ago, LastChime said:

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti

I killed three moose with nary a nip.  I was pretty surprised when it climbed up the 3 block haybale pillar I was on.  But he just dropped off without comment and ran about the countryside being difficult accepting my invitation to be dinner.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.