Connected textures

Erik

Yea since we have random textures already, connected textures alone wouldn't be too big of a jump. There probably would need to be an option to turn it off as well, as some people might not like it. We'll surely add it some day, but currently I'm trying to focus on survival features as requested in the polls and by the rest of the team. Add it on the tracker! :-)

• 1 year later...

On a sort of related suggestion, I kind of like trimming my windows with half-slab sills, and also sometimes using half-slabs and stairs as upper trims, so kind of help simulate an arch.  But that only works if you don't put in glass, since half slabs and stair  would leave holes in glass.    If it were possible for stairs and half-slabs to detect when glass is adjacent to them, and if so add a piece of glass to themselves to complete the window, that would be really great.  (Let me know if I'm unclear here)

Archived