Changing keys from Keyboard to Mouse Bouttons

ReHaCraft

Hello

I would love to move the "Sneak" from "Shift" to "Mouse Button 4" because I can't reach the Ctrl with my pinky, I have to move the "Sprint" from "Ctrl" to "Shift". A lack of agility from high age (I'm 55). Unfortunately that doesn't work at this time. 

Thanks 

René

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2020 at 4:19 AM, redram said:

You can already rebind most controls, just to be clear.  Just not mouse keys.  And no joystick support yet.

Yes, that's clear - I changed some to be as I love have them as I wrote on the starting post. But it's to change from keyboard to mouse.

Hello there

This is of vital importance to me as well.

Unfortunately I assumed (my bad) that this would be possible and now im stuck with an unuseable game :)

I wish the devs all the best though and hope the release goes well.

Please concider implementing mouse binds as player choice is key imho!

Rgds

LoK

1 hour ago, OrLoK said:

Unfortunately I assumed (my bad) that this would be possible and now im stuck with an unuseable game :)

I kinda doubt that it makes the game unusable unless you are missing all but one finger on your keyboard hand.

...if you do then never mind, my bad.

• 7 months later...

It is likely that if you have a mouse with buttons, it will come with third party software that will allow you to bind keys to your mouse buttons. As a workaround, you could then bind those in game keys to the mouse buttons you wish to use instead. I do this with my Logitech gaming mice for games that don't allow rebinding to mouse buttons.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

bump .... Can't be that hard to implement.

left hand on <arrow up(move forward) > + <right-ctrl(sprint)> and right hand on mouse, that means i have to stop running to be able to jump (right shift), now if my jump, was on mouse button 3 or 4 or 5 happy days.

Edited by zuperman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.