Simple HUD Clock

Rhonen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bug Info - ServersideMod

as i already know there is a problem with the 1.18.0-rc8 of server-mod 1.3.0
With that RC the API has been changed.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Vintagestory.API.Server.LandClaim' from assembly 'VintagestoryAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

at hudclockserver.src.busineslogic.MessangerUnit.OnReceiveRequest(IServerPlayer fromPlayer, ClaimInfoData networkMessage)

I will fix that problem as soon as possible. Meanwhile deactivate the server-side mod or go back ro 1.18.0 rc7

Thanks for your patients

• 2 weeks later...

Investigation of showing wrong RiftActivity - Update

For now i have no further knowledge why the rift-weathermod is given an other information to the mod then to the character-window :(

Edited by Rhonen

Investigation of showing wrong RiftActivity - Update 2

Problem found: Its the messaging-channel-system which does only allow one messagehandler per game-client per channel :(

So fix is in progress.
But will take some time, while want to bring some configurations to the mod for more customisation of shown informations (from the existing one).

3 hours ago, GBAesthetics said:

Not sure if I'm the only one but my client is crashing when logging into my server. Crash says its Hud Clock.

2 hours ago, Jacek Babiak said:

I have the same thing on my world where I play, it crashes me after a while, but when I burn the save from the test map, it works normally

Please add the report

4 hours ago, Jacek Babiak said:

I have the same thing on my world where I play, it crashes me after a while, but when I burn the save from the test map, it works normally

I have the same problem. Until I solve the problem the previous version 2.9.1 is going very well

21 minutes ago, artemax44 said:

I have the same problem. Until I solve the problem the previous version 2.9.1 is going very well

no problem. while i have no problems here and get no report i cant do anything. sry to you.
Also playing online ... no problems.
image.png.ae314fee1bc0e34719cd8e0600143547.png

Edited by Rhonen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.