Rhonen

Hello there, I have recently started using this mod again as I am not much of a chiseler. With the extended workbench I did notice that I put in 1 chiseled item, 1 chisel, and 1 oak plank. So far I ended up making atleast 4 chiseled items from that 1 oak plank. I know before it would eat up the material being used but now it's just reusing said material. 

3 hours ago, Plumeria said:

1 chiseled item, 1 chisel, and 1 oak plank. So far I ended up making atleast 4 chiseled items from that 1 oak plank

i wondering that planks can be used for chissel? i can not chissel any planks o.O any other mod active that allows chissel planks?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

I'm using the latest version on 1.8.5 and it's doing it again.

Can not confirm that.

VS 1.18.6-rc + mod 1.6.3

image.thumb.png.ab734a7082d1bb1df9f71b483a765d0b.png

ingame...

image.png.2c521e69f33005ef7cf4cb31e0ec04b8.png

Will also do against 1.18.5... and update this post.

Update
Same mod with 1.18.5

image.thumb.png.b7dc3f62505fe61edab6e0aca96ad393.png

image.png.b8fd011e77b5b00f5b0ecb62fef6d46c.png

Edited by Rhonen

3 hours ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

That's strange

absolutely. But i have no idea what is going on in your game.
Are you sure that you use the correct mod version? i can not explain it otherwise :(

Edited by Rhonen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, is there any way to configure the speed at which chisel blocks are copied at the workbench? And if there isn't, would you consider adding a config file to allow changing it? Everything in this mod works great and it's just what I need, but the process of copying chisel blocks takes so long that I sometimes tab out to do something else while it works.

Thanks

On 10/18/2023 at 9:13 PM, Milk said:

Hello, is there any way to configure the speed at which chisel blocks are copied at the workbench? And if there isn't, would you consider adding a config file to allow changing it?

hi,
there is no config and also no plans for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 2:50 PM, Rhonen said:

there is no config. it uses the vanilla game api to reduce the durability like chiseling manual

Oh ok. I heard in a video that it uses 20 durability for every material or something. So if I only use the chisel once and knock out a quarter, then fill the corner with 3 other materials, then the chisel should only use 1 durability. But according to that video, this would've cost me 80 durability using the bench.

Just to confirm, it should just take the durability of however many times I would've actually used the chisel yea?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.