Rhonen

It does not.

let me try it the way you have in the picture.

It does work just fine the way you have it shown in picture but not when the knife and sticks are swapped per video on how to use ext. workbench.

thank you so much for updated us and getting to my message. works fine now. 

Edited by Mikul Lewis

6 hours ago, Mikul Lewis said:

are swapped per video on how to use ext. workbench

that tutorial video is older ... sorry.
sometimes handling changes :)
so there was a bug for unlimited crafting and identifiyng the recipes. that got fixed in 1.1.0 (mid
october) and the tutorial video from Julius is created in september.

that's why i changed the description in the manuals and give a hint that the ordering is important.

could i possibly suggest a recipe for swapping the chiseling applied to one material in a chiseled item for another, for instance i am chiseling sandstone cobble pillars, it would be great to be able to change the sandstone in them for granite, if you could add the recipe id like to suggest putting the chisel in the very centre of the crafting grid with the piece you want to change materials for above it  and to the left of the chisel the material in the crafted item wishing to replace and then on the right the material you want to place instead. if this is possible it would make alot of things way easier and quicker

Thanks for your suggestions

1 hour ago, Craig Berg said:

it would be great to be able to change the sandstone in them for granite

i am not sure, if this swapping is possible.

1 hour ago, Craig Berg said:

id also like to suggest a way to hook the workbench to automation

you are not the first one, who is whishing this. but i decided against automation, cause this "copy" function is a big time-saver, if you have a complex chiselled block.
may be there will be some other automation possible. but for now this table will not get automation.

Edited by Rhonen

i do know that its should be possible as we had a recent error item ids being replaced with others and the chiseling applied to them, not sure how its possible but would definitely be a feature that would benefit everyone who chisels greatly, as for the automation i understand why automation might be too op

5 hours ago, Craig Berg said:

i do know that its should be possible as we had a recent error item ids being replaced with others and the chiseling applied to them

i do not say, that it's not possible :)
it's less an ID change then an material change. but i don't know how this can be done for now.

Currently i am working on some small ideas. when they finished, i will take a look on that.

Hallo Rhonen,

die werkbank funktioniert bei mir irgendwie nicht.

es liegt ein gemeißelter Stamm (liegend) drin, dann der Meißel selber und ganz rechts ein unbearbeiteter Holzblock.

Aber leider wird der Block nicht kopiert.

Anwenderfehler oder gehen bis jetzt nur stehende Blöcke zu kopieren?

V1.2.6

Danke

hmm, zuletzt ging es noch, hatte ja extra die Untersützung von den 'horizontal Orientation ' eingebaut mit 1.1.0.
Welche Holzart geht nicht? Kann ich heut abend nachschauen.

es liegt ein gemeißelter Stamm (liegend) drin, dann der Meißel selber und ganz rechts ein unbearbeiteter Holzblock.

Aber leider wird der Block nicht kopiert.

Kannst du vieleicht noch nen Screenshot reinpacken, was angezeigt wird?

Edited by Rhonen

29 minutes ago, 1nFected_f0x said:

Ach ich muss dir rechte Maustaste gedrückt lassen 😂.

Ich dachte ich lege alles rein und kann das fertige Teil nach einiger Zeit abholen

Haha :)
Nein, es ist interaktiv gestaltet, da es schon eine erhebliche Erleichterung ist, komplex-gemeißelte Blöcke einfach zu kopieren.
Freut mich, wenn es soweit erklärt, was schief ging.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.