Echo Chamber Functionality

GhillieEilish

Currently, I have a chest about half full of resonance archives I have found spelunking. Having seen an echo chamber at a trader, I could tell wat it was supposed to be: a record player. 

But it doesn't work, obviously.

It also can't be taken from the trader (by any means I'm aware of).

So, I think the echo chamber should be made functional, and buildable (some metal parts, wood, linen and resin might make a good recipe). I love the soundtrack to the game, it just sucks I can't play it when I have access to the means to play it.

12 hours ago, junawood said:

It used to work, but since 1.13.4 I have tried it a couple of times and it did not work anymore.

Been having this problem and I haven't played any earlier versions, so I assumed it was merely non functional as of yet. Found a dozen or so underground ruins and many surface ones, no chamber, so didn't know they could spawn there too. Still, I think they should be craftable. Let the archives be the rare treasure, not the echo chamber.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.