Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

The 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 Versions of Expanded Foods seem to cause stuttering in FPS without any additional mods installed.
The issue is so consistent and rapid, even on lowest video settings that the game is unplayable.
The issue affects Version 1.17 pre build 2
There appears to be no notable issues in the debug log file, I haven't tested it on an earlier version of the game.
I've included a video showcasing the issue for potential insight.

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.5

Updated to 1.5.5!

• Olive oil added
  • Pickled eggs & boiled eggs can be used interchangeably
  • Patches now use addEach function; load times improved
  • Saucepan & mixing bowl capacity nerfed; only holds 3 L of liquid
  • Simplified cauldron/saucepan models
  • New holding animation added
  • Changed mixing bowl to match saucepan model
  • Saucepan recipe changed again
  • Mushrooms in sushi are appropriately deadly
  • Veggie juicing error corrected
  • Bushmeat in meals has proper textures
  • Like 2

So, apologies if I'm missing something obvious.

The handbook mentions you can add bone broth to a meat stew before cooking, but I've not been able to figure it out, just managed to delete a few litres of bone broth in the process, how do you actually go about adding stuff like that? Just adding the 0.1L as an ingredient in a cooking pot wasn't working, and I don't see any other explanations in the ingame guides. >.<

Well. Looks like you actually need 1 L of bone broth and not 0.1 L. It even has its own patch separate from the other one, I assume specifically to have a larger portion size. Man, you can't even add bone broth to soup or veggie stew. What an oversight. Sorry about that. I'll fix it so you can use 1 L of bone broth for any stew or soup and update the handbook.

I'm Experiencing a bug with mixed pies, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt let me put other ingredients saying i cant mix food categories(vannilla behavior), and sometimes it even works properly but when i try to pick it up it makes the iingredients go back into my inventory as buggy invisible items. I did use other mods but the buggy state persists even after disableing all of them. specificaly the mods used were: Stone Quarry, Wild Farming, Primitive Survival.

Oh yes, I've pinned down the pie issues and I can pretty consistently replicate them now. It looks like they work fine when I load into the world and make a few pies, but exiting and loading back into the world without quitting the game entirely makes it so you can't mix ingredients anymore. Then the pies enter a quantum state of existence.

Hell if I know why it does that, though. I wish there was a good way to see what code the game is executing in real-time.

1.5.5: The Spoiling update =P.

so no idea why, but updating to 1.5.5 just about all our food is now spoiled/spoiling, at like super fast rates. our player market was intentionally built in the artic, 0.1 on storage in trading mats and yet everything is still spoiling oddly quickly. 

image.thumb.png.ece25c4e241a0b87a96dbb5a098cd1e4.png

trade o mat

image.thumb.png.964877d4aaf135cbd394f07534c6bf66.png

QPtech, slightly better.

image.thumb.png.050ed57ce25c5b53a08bac31ea6d413c.png

Vanilla storage.... all are 0.1 yet give different times? seems to be treating a trade o mat, like a normal chest.. hmmm. (not sure if this was something your mod did, but trade o mat didnt update, so i have no idea, thought i would mention it anyways <3)

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.