Lucky girlfriend

MoonDevourer

7 minutes ago, TristamIzumi said:

Gold nuggets can be used to alloy black bronze, of you can get 20 nuggets together and make a gold ingot.

It's not the nuggets i am interested in, it's the jewelry. No one seems to buy them, but i have a full chest of gold necklaces, silver necklaces, bronze and copper bracelets. No one buys them, and they would be very nice if i could melt them down.... 

Pardon my pre-coffee reading skills. I missed the coronet part... >_>

I swear I've seen a luxury goods merchant want to buy some jewelry, not sure if I've specifically seen the gold coronet as something they want to buy though. Double checking the wiki, yeah they have it on their "buy" rotation: https://wiki.vintagestory.at/index.php?title=Trading/en

• Thanks 1

The amount of people who actually use the panning mechanic never ceases to amaze me. ESPECIALLY before Jake released that sluice mod. I tried it once and I got bored to tears - imagine my surprise when I find out that apparently most people do it and it's a decent way to get items if you enjoy right clicking for hours. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

The amount of people who actually use the panning mechanic never ceases to amaze me. ESPECIALLY before Jake released that sluice mod. I tried it once and I got bored to tears - imagine my surprise when I find out that apparently most people do it and it's a decent way to get items if you enjoy right clicking for hours. 

This, for me too, lol.
Only thing I pan is bony soil.

15 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

With the sluice mod, i am slowly removing a desert, and filling a better crate with copper nuggets. I also have that mod that lets me convert scrap metal into iron ingots, so panning not only launches me to the bronze age, but the iron age. Yes, it takes a while, but at the same time i use that free time to explore. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.