Which part of the Road Map are you looking forward to the most?

Game Nerd

topics of road map  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Taken from the road mat, I am just curious, I have no power to make any of these things happen.

• New crafting grid and farming mechanics
    • Improved animals and animal husbandry
    • Improved world generation
    • More lore
    • More and improved game play content
    • end of game
    • Game Engine
    • Wwb

I'd definitely like to see improved (and additional) animals and animal husbandry. I'm looking forward to the fruit trees and the eventual shift to an annual crop growing schedule, but I think lack of variety of animals and simplistic animal behavior is really starting to grate when compared to the fairly sophisticated and varied crops.

• 10 months later...
On 26.07.2022 at 11:50, ArgentLuna said:

Поліпшення тварин/Господарство. 

Можливість використовувати мотузку на тварині та переміщати її туди, куди вам потрібно, була б дивовижною, оскільки занадто багато свиней поступово вилучаються із загонів, а потім відмовляються повертатися туди.

I support completely. It is necessary to give the player the opportunity to lead the animal with a rope. Driving into a hole is not an option. Sometimes you need to bring the animal out of the pit over long distances.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.