Final player models?

Agentwolf

I do would like to have different skins and perhaps a few alternative models to choose from. So while the original one will probably stay in game like this, there should be alternative options some day. 

Player customization is an important aspect to help with the games immersion and I can understand that the original Seraph model is not everyones cup of tea. We can do that only when we got a lot more texturing "manpower" though, as Saraty is very busy already.

• Like 2
  • Cookie time 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope there will be more than one model and the ability to reskin it freely like you can in Minecraft. I've been following the development of this game loosely for about a year now, and I still can't get over the appearance of the default model. I find the lanky proportions and unnatural skin tone unappealing.

• 9 months later...
On 5/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, N92tlr said:

I still can't get over the appearance of the default model.

Some people will like this model as it is I'm sure, even when there are others to choose from. Personally, I agree that it's just not for me as I tend to lean towards the cutesy look. Ok, I'm lying...I'm all in with the cutesy look. So I can't wait to be able to customize my avatar. My hope is that I can make it similar to my Minecraft skin because, if I ever get the nerve to start streaming and making videos, I'd like a consistent look.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:17 AM, Tyron said:

I do would like to have different skins and perhaps a few alternative models to choose from. So while the original one will probably stay in game like this, there should be alternative options some day. 

Player customization is an important aspect to help with the games immersion and I can understand that the original Seraph model is not everyones cup of tea. We can do that only when we got a lot more texturing "manpower" though, as Saraty is very busy already.

Do you just need texturework done for playermodel cosmetic content? I have a background in pixelart, and if that helps to get everyone a range of cute hairstyles to choose from, I'm happy to provide my services.

I already appreciate the fact that the playermodel actually has joints, some degree of proportions, and actual animation compared to the ugly one Steve has. Honestly, that was the biggest draw to the game for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.