Ruins

Fredrik Blomquist
Go to solution Solved by dakko,

Has the types of ruins changed? In my latest playtrough i found the amphitheatre, a rather large quare house, the archway, a rectangular ruin, the two pillars and two other types (one that usually have cellars). Many of each in different stones. But no of the large one with aches left, no of the aqueducts - none with cellars at all. Is it my seed or has something changed?

Certainly the arena ruins are very common in my game(s). With this new release I've been creating new worlds and haven't travelled any great distance from spawn, but I always have several of those arena ruins and have not encountered any of the ones you are asking about. I'd like to see more variety. :(

yes, the "cathedrals" always been pretty rare. The "aqueducts" though i usually find the most common one, this far i haven't found any. But perhaps it's random. The circular house is one of the most rare once for me. Apart from the one with preserved roof beams - i don't know it's name

Perhaps i should ask - i found something really strange. A cirkular granite area with a row of granite pillars going from it in a row. It looked a lot like a ruin, and it was dirt under. But no bony soil, no crooks and like i said - made of granite rock. Was it just a strange feature or is it some sort of strange ruin?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.