looking for seeds

Vicerions
Go to solution Solved by Maelstrom,

Hello, a pleasure to be new here.
I'm looking for some seed that has an ocean near the start, or some pretty cute ones.
If you could share it I would be grateful.

PD : Alguien que hable español en esta comunidad ?

• Solution

Those features aren't seed dependent.  They're determined by some settings at world gen.  Look for Landcover and Landform scale in the initial settings page.  They can be updated using game commands but will only affect new chunks.

2 hours ago, ZanyScum said:

Man, I came here hoping for tips on getting seeds for planting, because I always starve 😞

Break every single wild crop you find.
If it is on dirt, you can do something a little cheaty and make a hoe, and then hoe the dirt the crop is on so the game thinks you farmed it and gives more food and seeds.

If it is a warmer month, just eat berries if you don't have a farm. Generally berries are super plentiful and common, so you rarely run out in the warm months of the year.

I hope this helped your starvation issues! :D 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 3:13 PM, ZanyScum said:

Man, I came here hoping for tips on getting seeds for planting, because I always starve 😞

Did you know that some things will cause you to get hungry faster, like carrying a torch in your off-hand

You probably already know that cooked food gives the most benefit; prioritizing a cooking pot and eating bowl makes a big difference in how well those wild food sources will keep you satiated.

I enjoy watching youtubers play and have noticed that berries are often the focus before getting a farm setup. These are some easy-access foods that are often overlooked: cattail & papyrus roots, bamboo shoots, raw fish (assuming that is still a thing in 1.19), termites, cactus fruit, and non-poisonous mushrooms.

There is also a setting to adjust hunger rate when starting a new world.

Best of luck!

21 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

I thought that got patched. Or is this a new glitch?

Can confirm it is in the latest version, at least for flax. (hopes none of the Powers That Be are listening)

• Haha 1

Hoe the side of the block of the mature crop and it becomes farmland. Then harvest the crop for the higher crop drop rate of farmland vs untilled soil.

I hadn't heard of the glitch you've mentioned so not sure if that one is still active.

• Like 1
  • Mind=blown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.