auto clicker issue

LadyJade90
Go to solution Solved by LadyJade90,

On 6/24/2024 at 4:19 PM, Maelstrom said:

I can't think of any reason to have an autoclicker.  What are you doing that requires it?

wanted a way to keep the mouse clicking for long tunnel making my fingers start to hurt after long periods of clicking a button repeatedly

3 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Why not just hold the mouse button down, no auto-clicker needed.

because when i need to spend hours making tunnels going in various directions holding down a button for that long is not feasible. because some of us can't keep clicking or holding a button down for extended periods. why does it matter to you? why do i need to explain myself here? i just want to know why its not working and what i need to do to fix that if i even can.

4 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

I was offering an alternative that I know works.  But if you want to bite my head off for helping, I'll just leave you to your troubles.

i answered your question then you asked the same question again in a different way. my issue is the auto clicker i use is not working and in fact cause the game to open and close or outright refuse to dig if the clicker is on. im not biting your head off im confused as to why i need to give an in depth reason for why im using it beyond my initial reason.

19 hours ago, LadyJade90 said:

i answered your question then you asked the same question again in a different way. my issue is the auto clicker i use is not working and in fact cause the game to open and close or outright refuse to dig if the clicker is on. im not biting your head off im confused as to why i need to give an in depth reason for why im using it beyond my initial reason.

I don't know anything about autoclickers, so I can't offer a solution there.

However, I will note that when asking others for help troubleshooting problems, it often helps to have a description of exactly what you're trying to accomplish. If the end goal and information about why things need to be a certain way is known, then it's easier to find good solutions to the problems and discard the bad ones. A solution could still be reached in the absence of those details, but it's going to be a lot harder and more time consuming given that it's basically guesswork at that point.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, xXx_Ape_xXx said:

@LadyJade90Could you show the settings you're using in the auto clicker interface? I can try to reproduce the issues your having and see if I can find a solution that works.

these are the settings im using. anything under 100 milliseconds causes the issue im having. the game minimizes and maximizes repeatedly then when i get it to stop my character while swinging no digging or mining is being registered. im trying to make digging longer tunnels easier on my wrists and hands so i can have long straight tunnels i can use as a sort of highway for easier ore gathering but the gam doesn't seem to like automated clicking. i was able to use click lock as an alternate solution but its not as simple as using the auto licker would be.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 021708.png

Edited by LadyJade90

@LadyJade90 Hi again. I'm sorry but I can't reproduce the problems you're having with the auto clicker software and the game. I can lower my setting all the way down to 1ms with no issues, game still works fine and I can move around as normal. I am however unable to use the program to dig, no matter how low I set the interval between clicks, so this might not be the solution for your digging plans. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xXx_Ape_xXx said:

@LadyJade90 Hi again. I'm sorry but I can't reproduce the problems you're having with the auto clicker software and the game. I can lower my setting all the way down to 1ms with no issues, game still works fine and I can move around as normal. I am however unable to use the program to dig, no matter how low I set the interval between clicks, so this might not be the solution for your digging plans. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

its alright i guess the game just wont allow for rapid clicks via auto clickers and the like. its fustrating but i guess ill just have to find another solution. i appreciate the help.

Edited by LadyJade90

What happens if you turn the repeat slower? Does it work as expected with a 1 sec repeat? There are some occasional weirdnesses when the game can't resolve what you are trying to do. It happens occasionally with cutting reeds, and you have to select something else on the hotbar to stop what is apparently just an animation. Might be the autoclicker will only work if it's set to at or slightly slower than autoswing.

The main issue I see happening, is the auto clicker is spamming clicks, while we click and hold the button to dig/mine. I've been trying to find a similar program that has a "hold" mode when clicking, but no luck so far. I found one tho, but that program didn't work inside the game at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.