World Seeds

Voulxe

Great game ... great start ... but after 10h of gameplay no sign of chalk or lime?

Try those seeds as of V 1.12.5:

• Seed 0: Spawning right in a Limestone-Area. Once you find your first flint, you have enough cattail, food, wood, clay, peat and of course cobble to get going.
    Finding surface ores though is a bit more tedious. But some deposits of browncoal are nearby.
  • Seed 4: Limestone is the second rock layer at spawn. Lots of wood, food and cattail. I like this seed with setting the environment to hot and humid - have to check for bees spawning, but.
  • Seed 16: Chalk is the second rock layer. Quite a barren start. Once you find clay, peat or forests, you are leaving the Chalk-Area.

Are there any seeds that you like? For what reason ... what is important for you?

Regards,
Voulxe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

seed 66119 v1.12.8

it has an empty trader, free house/storage. it has a teleporter super close to spawn in a cave that is directly open to the surface. it has epic terraced mountains with waterfalls and some exposed marble. if using wet environment there are tons of kapok. if normal dampness it is birch. i have trouble finding food but there are plenty of cat tails til that is solved. i would classify it as an eye candy spawn, not a resource spawn. and thank you for sharing those seeds. i have been having a terrible time finding those things.

-2005380138 This seed is pretty good in that it has limestone, but not an overwhelming amount, and it's mostly second layer, so you can still find plenty of surface copper.   There is a good amount of sedimentary, so you can find coal (I found both brown and black).  and still plenty of igneous for finding tin.  Also a lot of caves in the area.   You start in a nice green area with plenty of berry bushes, and pretty flat terrain just south of spawn.

It's worth mentioning that points of interest - such as traders and ruins - are just random for each world generated.  You're not guaranteed a given trader will be the same in another world that uses the exact same seed, or even that that trader wagon will be there at all.  Ruins are also random, so just because one person got a translocator in a spot, doesn't mean the next person will with the same seed.

seed: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

world height: 384

v1.12.8

Beautiful start area, and some areas to the north are even more impressive! Some areas in this seed are the most beautiful terrain I've seen in any game. There's lots of limestone to the east and northeast, and copper and tin aren't hard to come by. Tons of caves, of course, and if translocators are part of the seed gen I've found lots of them too. I haven't found any salt yet, and I've not found much iron, but I generated the world back when ore generation was very rare at higher than default world heights. There's enough sedimentary rock that I'll likely find salt eventually, though.

You can find limestone north/northeast/east of spawn. I think easiest area to get to might be around 300 X, -1900 Y.

2020-03-18_12-31-33.png

2020-03-18_12-30-15.png

2020-03-18_12-29-57.png

2020-03-18_12-29-40.png

2020-02-11_08-03-46.png

Edited by FifteenthPen
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Seed: 739480581

pro:
- nice big flat area southeast of spawn area (see the violet house! pink house is an outpost [i won't spoiler 😉 ])
- Trader nearby
- many berry bushes (but mostly cranberries)
- some small lakes/pools nearby (nice with "PrimitiveSurvival")
- some brown coal notheast
- bauxite in the east

con:
- rock is mostly Conglomerate (flint is rare; some blocks underground there is peridotite)
- haven't found Limestone or Halite yet

world settings:
- see schreenshot

map.jpg

east.jpg

west.jpg

settings.png

Edited by BavarianViking
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

been using a great seed lately: 1093170375

2021-11-26_11-28-07.thumb.png.f0247cd03b334b0e377d1e38109b7b4b.png

spawn is right next to (...sometimes on top of) this beautiful mountain range. massive pillar of salt along the coastal side of the mountain. lots of traders nearby (including one right by spawn), bauxite in the mountain. surrounding area is rolling plains, great for building and farming. pigs, chickens, sheep in the area. tons of reeds.

world height MUST be set to 448, though (I did try it at other heights, but it wasn't good). recommended setting it to -50% less forested.

Edited by goaliemagics
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BavarianViking said:

Really beautiful map goaliemagics, but where di you settle down? The only plain areas near the mountain are small, have negative time stability OR have plenty of wolves... maybe you "recommended setting it to -50% less forested" is because of this spawns of hell?

2021-12-10_21-42-27.png.152db6b9ffa3b6a08d5d5b473b77158f.png

I settled right by spawn (spawn being directly to the right on the coast). I do keep temporal instability off all the time, so I had no idea that it was unstable, sorry.

And yes, recommended setting to 50% less forested because of all the wolves, lol. But there should be lots of plains, so I'm not sure what's going wrong with yours. Here's a screenshot of the settings, in case I forgot to mention something important ?

889647761_Screenshot(1).png.4a45b8adfe5dd22a76c7c8bc630fa781.png

The only thing I can think of is that you set it to a different world height. Other than that, honestly not sure.

• Like 1

No, have the same map. With some new mods, it's a bit different in ores and ice, but still nearly the same.
Sadly, time instability isn't changeable and i'm a noob in making mods.

Your settings are also nearly the same of mine.

Ok, i try with lesser trees. That will be hard with growth time "extremely slow 16x", but i will try.

PS.: your location is the only one with positive time stability.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BavarianViking said:

No, have the same map. With some new mods, it's a bit different in ores and ice, but still nearly the same.
Sadly, time instability isn't changeable and i'm a noob in making mods.

Your settings are also nearly the same of mine.

Ok, i try with lesser trees. That will be hard with growth time "extremely slow 16x", but i will try.

PS.: your location is the only one with positive time stability.

The slow tree growth shouldnt change the spawn at all, you can put it at whatever you want (I just like it slower).

Also, you ought to be able to change time instability (unless this command doesn't work, I know that happens sometimes)

/worldconfig temporalStability false

my map. Due to "Ores-o-Plenty Mod" it probably looks a bit different in the coloring of the altitude levels:

Besides that i found an small area with stable time close to the mountain (see the blue house icon) 🥳🎉

I meant a mod like shifting the time instability or for a wandering instability and some gears to create stability like the beacon in MC (i hope this will come in the future)

mappy.thumb.jpg.741a8415649b4c67b83283a77a62ee11.jpg

Edited by BavarianViking

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Beginner friendly / peaceful seed (maybe no bears around the peaceful lake), Seed [-1018815791]

I have found a nice seed too - standard start spawn (default climate zone), very beginner friendly and with really (nearly) no bears around the 'peaceful lake' ...  :DLwaEN3R.jpg:

Pro
- after playing nearly 12 hours (real earth time) - I have seen, near by the spawn only one wolf, 900 blocks from the spawn away a brown bear (very far away) ...
- you have chalk (lime alternative), bauxite and peridiotit (olivin near by the spawn) ...
- you have 3(4) trader-spawns in the near

first one (T1) - I would build your spawn in his near, near the 'peaceful lake', but take care, there are a lot unstable areas around him, esp. lot of the whole east/north side are unstable, watch the gear! Trader 1 has nice storage possibilties, but in the unstable region (around T1) I build my farmland and less important buildings ;)
223, xxx, 105

second one (T2), nice storage possibilties, but soil for your garden not very good
-458,xxx,-338

third one (T3), nice storage possibilties, but be carefully - 300 blocks from him, I have seen a brown bear*
-693, xxx, 203

fourth one (T4) - but take care, it is in the woods, maybe bears/wolf can spawn?!
-245,xxx,-665

*brown bear, after 12 hours only this single bear
-695, xxx, 334

Edited by RobinHood

25 minutes ago, RobinHood said:

Pro
- after playing nearly 12 hours (real earth time) - I have seen, near by the spawn only one wolf, 900 blocks from the spawn away a brown bear (very far away) ...

Wolf spawn can vary. I recently had a nice seed (1.18 pre-7) and restarted for a favorable trader. There had been a gorgeous wildflower spawn within a nearby arena ruin and there were also wolves in the forest next to the ruin. The restart had neither wildflowers nor wolves.

This is the first time that I've noticed this happening. I don't know if it is new or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.