Medieval expansion

Rhonen

Released: Version 2.1.0

Add support for lockable Portcullis and Drawbridges

- Enforce and lock the main block (the block where you placed the Portcullis / Drawbridge)
grafik.png.a25d5901e062eab830cc09da5cc41f27.png

For PVP Enforcing you have to enforce all "closed" blocksgrafik.thumb.png.8600b5295753356d1501133f5b895ffa.png

i hope this graphics give a better understanding what i mean :)
Have fun with it.

Edited by Rhonen
update text

Would it be possible to create an key item for that mod, so that only players with that key will be able to open the gates. And an option to set that item to "destroy after X times use"? This would be good for custom dungeon entrances in which players are supposed to get in one time only or so, to fetch rare items (like for paid quests, in in-game currency).

Edited by Kai Effelsberg

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

imo, it is better to remove the blocks, play the animation and put the blocks. The invisible blocks that allow walking on the drawbridge look odd

ok understand.
Will rework that. but that include, when it was closed, then you can pass and fall down ;)
but yes, sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

What is comming next

I investigate how to implement an Undershot-Waterwheel.
Also want to do some test of rework the animation-handlings to improve the collissions only when gates etc are closed.
currently both is not easy to solve, but i won't give up fast ;)

Edited by Rhonen
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.