Crafting Clothes

Sniper Ely

They don't. I dont know how. Extract? I should just have to dl this and have it work. Why can't you just make a zip file like every one else? I live on a cold world and making clothes sounded helpful. They gave me clothes.i guess I just won't use this.

That worked. thank you

correction. It is now a recognizable zip file but the game doesn't recognize it. Thank you for your time but. Maybe ill come back and see if it works again in a few months. 

Edited by LocoMiner

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Craluminum said:

10.2.2021 15:21:04 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code game:clothes-lowerbody-steppe-shepherds-trousers contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code game:flower-horsetail

Hi, the error is harmless. But i changed a bit the recipe so the error shouldn't show up anymore. Cheers!

ClothesCraftingMk2 (1).zip

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2021 at 6:44 PM, Sniper Ely said:

Hi, the error is harmless. But i changed a bit the recipe so the error shouldn't show up anymore. Cheers!

ClothesCraftingMk2 (1).zip 10.34 kB · 5 downloads

12.2.2021 19:33:28 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code game:clothes-lowerbody-steppe-shepherds-trousers contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code game:game:drygrass

1 hour ago, Craluminum said:

12.2.2021 19:33:28 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code game:clothes-lowerbody-steppe-shepherds-trousers contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code game:game:drygrass

Hey, seems i was a bit sleepy or just overlooked. Anyway... should not throw the error anymore.

587198750_ClothesCraftingMk2(1).zip

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThePionier said:

Hi!
I can't make leather armor with the dress mod, I always get the blacksmith's apron instead of the leather armor.
I made a sample recipe for the blacksmith apron.

Bug.png

Hi! This version has the apron use fibers(8 fibers instead of 2 twine) ... should be cherry now!

PS: Yes, i just got the notification... Cheers! Have fun!

587198750_ClothesCraftingMk2(1).zip

Edited by Sniper Ely
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sniper Ely said:

Hi! This version has the apron use fibers(8 fibers instead of 2 twine) ... should be cherry now!

PS: Yes, i just got the notification... Cheers! Have fun!

587198750_ClothesCraftingMk2(1).zip 10.37 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks!
Sry, in case I pressed something wrong! I am not yet familiar with the forum :D

Edited by ThePionier

1 hour ago, Craluminum said:

After every your update you do new incorrect craft recipe
[Error] Grid Recipe 'lettuce_head2:recipes/grid/nomad_pants.json': Output Item code game:clothes-lowerbody-steppe-shepherds-trousers cannot be resolved

If you know the correct output code for the item, please do say. I had to presume the last 2 words based on knowing:

game:clothes-lowerbody-steppe-s.......

... there may be more that 2 words or maybe just one... who knows. I didn't find a place that tells me the actual code for it like a wiki.

Anyway, these things don't affect the game, it won't break/crash or other stuff. It just doesn't load that particular recipe.

7 minutes ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

You can look at it in game.

Settings -> Dev -> Enable Debug -> Enable Show Debug Info

I know... i used the .edi ( i think that's the command ) but the text actually overflows the box and gets cut off. (making the hud bigger/smalled doesn't help) ... Or you mean another way?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.