Crafting Clothes

Sniper Ely

I wanted to be able to craft a few of the clothes in the game so I made this. You can craft around 20-25 pieces of clothing. The recipes are in the handbook, they take simple ingredients: flax fiber, feathers, leather, rope and dry grass.

PS: this is volume 1... I couldn't do all of them in one day...

Updated! Now with rope crafting recipe and pelt slicing recipes so you don't have to kill countless rabbits for your clothes

Updated again! Now that warmth is a thing... i made the player able to reroll the condition of clothes! Simply put your lovely clothes, even if they are not craftable besides some flax fibers in the grid and get the piece of clothing with a diferent condition!

Old Version:

ClothesCraftingVol.1.zip

Screenshot (161).png

Screenshot (162).png

Screenshot (163).png

Screenshot (164).png

Screenshot (165).png

Screenshot (166).png

Version that should work. Thanks to @pawsbrake ! What happened? I butched the way i packed into 7z. to solve someone's problem ! Sorry for the inconvinience.

ClothesCraftingMk2.zip

Now with 1 less bug ! Hehe... Thanks @Craluminum for telling me the correct code for the Nomad's Pants...

ClothesCraftingMk2.0.1 (1).zip

ClothesCraftingMk2.0.1.zip

Edited by Sniper Ely
Updated!
  • Like 2
  • Amazing! 1
  • Mind=blown 1

33 minutes ago, Kai Effelsberg said:

Could you provide some screenshots?

Here they are! Also updated it! If anyone wishes for other clothes, I can make a volume 2 as well! Right now I am using it in my world...

Sadly you can't put the clothes on armor stands! Wouldn't that be cool right? Anyway...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 11:33 PM, Sniper Ely said:

Oh ... never tested it on multiplayer. I got those errors too but the recipes worked nevertheless on my singleplayer worlds. Do they work on yours too but the errors made you worry? 

Made some updates to the other Mods I was using and it's working now. My apologies.

50 minutes ago, Reina said:

Hi, does this mod actually change arrow and bread recipes like the in game description says?

And if so, is there a way to get a version of this mod that only affects clothes and not the arrows/bread? :D

Oh my, i think it slipped in. Long story and excuses( i use the modmaker so all new mods have the patch folder with everything changed which i need to "distill" from stuff i don't need ).... you can safely just open the .zip and delete the patches for the time being. It just makes eggs cookable into boiled ones and arrows durable but more expensive. ( a set of patches )

17 hours ago, Rufferto said:

With 1.14 can clothes be made at 100% quality for best possible temperature?  As it is one can add a material one at a time to reroll the quality of the creation, but i've never got over 37%.

Don't have time lately to play so i am uncultured on anything more than 1.13.4 . I'll get to it eventually, but the main point is to be able to make em, rugged or not in that case. If the clothes bought or found are 100% then it gives the incentive to do that.

14 minutes ago, Sniper Ely said:

Oh my, i think it slipped in. Long story and excuses( i use the modmaker so all new mods have the patch folder with everything changed which i need to "distill" from stuff i don't need ).... you can safely just open the .zip and delete the patches for the time being. It just makes eggs cookable into boiled ones and arrows durable but more expensive. ( a set of patches )

oh okies thanks :D❤️

On 12/16/2020 at 5:15 AM, Rufferto said:

With 1.14 can clothes be made at 100% quality for best possible temperature?  As it is one can add a material one at a time to reroll the quality of the creation, but i've never got over 37%.

I added the ability to reroll the condition but can't find how to make them have a certain condition.  Right now, rerolling it means you can get a worse or better version of the piece of clothing.

3 minutes ago, Michael Wendt said:

image.thumb.png.24f949d73b769e3c176de4fdc750e918.png.bf426ac4b8f6659e4db8e06b16210427.png

I get this list of error messages when my server boots.  This is the only mod related to clothing I have so I'm guessing it is related to it.  Idk for sure.  Any help be appreciated.   Also doesnt stop server from loading and thus far no in game issues or crashes that I'm aware of.

I am aware of that, it's pretty odd as only those recipes do that while other recipes that use those items don't throw up an error. I'll ask on the discord for help, if it actually crashes the game ,i'll try to fix it quickly. Another guy pointed it out a while ago too, but i had no idea the discord  server existed so i just remained on : If they work , just ignore the messages. 😃

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LocoMiner said:

What is this .7z? it is not a recognized .zip file. This update is just repairing clothes? The game already does that. How is this different?

.7z is a 7Zip file. 7Zip is a free, open source, and generally preferred alternative to the native Windows zip file manager and WinRAR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LocoMiner said:

What is this .7z? it is not a recognized .zip file. This update is just repairing clothes? The game already does that. How is this different?

Just now, AstralVoid said:

.7z is a 7Zip file. 7Zip is a free, open source, and generally preferred alternative to the native Windows zip file manager and WinRAR.

I said i repacked the mod, it should be 7z hopefully. It rerolls the condition if you get a 5% and have to repair it which i presume is more expensive than 2 flax fibers to "patch it up" and reroll the condition. Thank you AstralVoid!

I downloaded that app before my first post and used it to change it to a zip file. The game doesnt recognize the file. I have no idea what to do with your .7z file. I download it and it is not a recognized file. When i say open with it gives a bad command. I cant use this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.