Not sure if this is a bug, but the pot is not cooking.

CookieJarvis

I've placed 2 pieces of meat, inside a pot. Just as the guide says, with a mushroom just for variety. However the the pot is cold, and/or the arrow is blank with no "cold" or temperature at all. I've restarted the game, and I am not sure what I am supposed to do. It could be a bug, it could not. But I'd rather ask here.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, redram said:

When having this problem, it's easiest to diagnose if you post a picture of the recipe not working.  It's a lot easier to tell what's going wrong from a picture.

I agree with the picture thing as well.

If I had to take a stab in the dark though, I would guess that you are trying to use already cooked redmeat or poultry. Meat stew meals require raw meat. I was confused by this to begin with, too. Actually, all your ingredients have to be raw to be used in a meal, and they all have to be equal amounts as well, i.e. if you're cooking one serving you need one of each thing you're putting in there (but at least the two base items for the recipe), two servings require two of everything, and so on. If you have more than one ingredient in a slot for a single serving meal, it won't work.

Edited by Robert Johnson

The issue is that you have different amounts in each slot.

One meat in slot 1, one meat in slot 2, and one berry in slot 3 is a valid recipe. Two in each slot also is. Three in each slot also. And so on. The number of items you place in each slot determines the number of servings you cook.

For this particular meal, try one meat each in the first three slots, and one berry in the fourth. This should also work.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.