Simple Elevator

DArkHekRoMaNT

Just adds an elevator :D
The elevator has a range of 8 to 128 blocks. Better material, more range. You can also improve the elevator once by adding a temporal gear to it and doubling the range.

P.S. Temporal dust for creating elevators is obtained by grinding a temporal gear in a quern (1 gear to 8 dust).

Spoiler

recipe-elevator.png.28d9b8001d980f037764fdaca5d19832.png info-elevator.png.b17b36f83d1d046f2a860e112ee9d149.png

2020-10-24_03-45-42.thumb.png.ebaf1461dc8141c9e12a16843d904fbd.png

Download: ModDB or GitHub

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Amazing! 2

Good point, but couldn't you just change the en.json so they all just say Temporal Elevator or something?

EDIT: Hey, I just tried out the game.zip you linked and threw it into my roads mod. I can grind the Zeekea dust into yours, but not vice versa? Is that intentional?

Edited by l33tmaan

11 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Good point, but couldn't you just change the en.json so they all just say Temporal Elevator or something?

EDIT: Hey, I just tried out the game.zip you linked and threw it into my roads mod. I can grind the Zeekea dust into yours, but not vice versa? Is that intentional?

Yes. I made a recipe from coarser dust (Zeekea) to finer dust.

I have two elevator types now: Elevator and Temporal Elevator (with gear)

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Thanks 1

After using the Game.zip and compatibility lib file you posted which fixed the problem I was having with getting dust for your mod in my single player world . But I am still having an issue with the texture being broken for the top and bottom of the elevators. Is there any fix for this? Also thank you for the mod I love it.

P.S. not sure if it's related unless it happens again but  I was forced out of my game and was getting the message that I could not connect I had to disable your mod load the game up break my elevators save then re enable the mod. This is all in single player, Ill let you know if it happens again. I'll do some testing in creative to se if I can find the cause 

Found the cause of what was happening as I was building around the elevator an item entity dropped onto the elevator It dose not cause a crash but it forces you out of the game and you cannot load into it unless you do what I stated by unloading the mod then breaking the elevators. before loading back up with the mod. 

3 hours ago, Fluffems said:

Found the cause of what was happening as I was building around the elevator an item entity dropped onto the elevator It dose not cause a crash but it forces you out of the game and you cannot load into it unless you do what I stated by unloading the mod then breaking the elevators. before loading back up with the mod. 

Oh. I need to check, maybe I forgot to add a check that the entity is a player and a NPE is thrown there.

Are you playing on 1.14.2? Tyron fixed the overlays, which is probably why top and bottom of the elevators broke)

• 4 weeks later...

Found little bug.

I have pair of copper elevators inside my claim. If i throw away some junk over upper elevator (with full inventory, so this junk cannot be taken back), use elevator and travel down and up, then, while this junk still over the upper elevator, i can travel to lower part of this elevator pair just by crouching.

_-------------------

Так как мой английский "такой себе", продублирую:

Дано: пара связанных лифтов внутри привата (в моем случае медных".

Бросаем что угодно на верхний (в моем случае это был горшок). Инвентарь полон. Предмет не подбирается. Используя лифт переходим вниз, потом вверх. Все. Теперь, где бы я не присел, попадаю на нижнюю часть лифта. И так пока предмет не будет подобран, либо не исчезнет. Возможно работает и не в привате. Проверить не успел. Возможно работает и для предмета на нижней площадке и прыжка.

• 5 months later...

On 1.15.3,fresh client, no other mods, crashed with:

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.3 (Stable)04.08.2021 13:11:45: Critical error occurred
System.MissingFieldException: Поле не найдено: "Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.Attributes".
   в SimpleElevator.BlockElevator.GetHeldItemInfo(ItemSlot inSlot, StringBuilder dsc, IWorldAccessor world, Boolean withDebugInfo)
   в Vintagestory.Common.CreativeTab.CreateSearchCache(IWorldAccessor world)
   в Vintagestory.Common.CreativeTabs.CreateSearchCache(IWorldAccessor world)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiDialogInventory.OnOwnPlayerDataReceived()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnOwnPlayerDataReceived()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnOwnPlayerDataReceived()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandlePlayerData(_eOG09N3CughgUhSOBaTcUtF8rXW packet)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   в _2C1KeYAVBdmrSIvSFhy6H2IB73P._VmVAOpmA6roNiWQoNAQLt9tWkzR(Single )
   в _0h7dYtC5OxgFq3Dhnj2p0gxEXO3._7siDwGtIPuCnT2TllZ2WXtr1bsM(Single )
   в _0h7dYtC5OxgFq3Dhnj2p0gxEXO3._YznPHQWtIAwbLwxdlknpXY2Mrsm(Single )
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   в _Km7YT9SY1sKIj5UBhEpQfHc3XzB._u0WbDJ5hzkzp3qHp31dGQ3NRIqJ(_EyrNhzlOC9XfxRuKJ1Vc8VeXIpA , String[] )
   в _pFLYUi2IEGEC895yDwFlhWqtVoD._u0WbDJ5hzkzp3qHp31dGQ3NRIqJ(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 04.08.2021 12:20:11, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Приложение: Vintagestory.exe
Версия платформы: v4.0.30319
Описание. Процесс был завершен из-за необработанного исключения.
Сведения об исключении: System.Exception
   в Vintagestory.Common.ModCompilationContext..ctor()
   в Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader..ctor(Vintagestory.API.Common.ICoreAPI, Vintagestory.API.Common.EnumAppSide, Vintagestory.API.Common.ILogger, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.String>, Boolean)
   в _0h7dYtC5OxgFq3Dhnj2p0gxEXO3._rTSGJR2VOiTC7jfvklFyFzfyYKf()
   в _0h7dYtC5OxgFq3Dhnj2p0gxEXO3._oNUpyO7uE84iOJRwOnYSHB4f6XB()
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   в System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   в System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

}
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 09.02.2021 13:40:50, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Имя сбойного приложения: Vintagestory.exe, версия: 1.14.7.0, метка времени: 0x6006d010
Имя сбойного модуля: KERNELBASE.dll, версия: 10.0.19041.662, метка времени: 0xec58f015
Код исключения: 0xc0020001
Смещение ошибки: 0x000000000002d759
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x2924
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d6fed7fee59505
Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Games\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Идентификатор отчета: 97cc7988-7aba-4393-8407-a7bf7ca92835
Полное имя сбойного пакета:
Код приложения, связанного со сбойным пакетом:  }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 09.02.2021 13:40:49, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Приложение: Vintagestory.exe
Версия платформы: v4.0.30319
Описание. Процесс был завершен из-за необработанного исключения.
Сведения об исключении: код исключения c0020001, адрес исключения 00007FFBE6B0D759
Стек:
 }

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.