Save me from the drifter orchestra!

Karmatose

This is a rather simple suggestion. My base is constantly swarmed by singing drifters at night, and they unfortunately aren't the best singers. :( Please either give them prettier voices, or give me the option to turn down the mob sounds separately from other sounds. I wouldn't mind it so much if they weren't so loud...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, caffeine9999 said:

Bastez I'm just pointing that this is a known issue and there is no solution at the moment. In a recent update drifter groans became a bit quieter though

Ah, thanks. I removed the trenches around my hut... much quieter now :D

• 4 months later...

I would love to have something like this! 

If the devs see this, please at least provide a sound setting for mobs or drifters specifically. 

I always have to either fight them or go on a "morning jog" away from my home base to despawn all the annoying drifters around my base. I absolutely cannot handle listening to their constant and loud moaning. 

Honestly, the groans of the zombies from Minecraft are way less annoying than these drifters. Not to mention they burn up in the daylight so their sounds usually go away around then. Drifters don't leave at daybreak and continue with their so-called awful orchestra. 

• Like 2
  • Amazing! 1

On 6/6/2021 at 2:48 PM, brownsdragon said:

I would love to have something like this! 

If the devs see this, please at least provide a sound setting for mobs or drifters specifically. 

I always have to either fight them or go on a "morning jog" away from my home base to despawn all the annoying drifters around my base. I absolutely cannot handle listening to their constant and loud moaning. 

Honestly, the groans of the zombies from Minecraft are way less annoying than these drifters. Not to mention they burn up in the daylight so their sounds usually go away around then. Drifters don't leave at daybreak and continue with their so-called awful orchestra. 

drifters specifically would be ideal. i've turned the sound all the way down to get rid of their groaning, but then wolves sneak up on me effortlessly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.