Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Also, I'm going to finally update the handbook in this next update. Is there anything I should keep in mind?

Rename screwpress to fruitpress since it got renamed, and maybe redo any pictures that involve old/no numbers (ex: salt recipe says "4" water not 4 L not really needed but) 

• Like 1

I've been trying to make cold pasta in the mxing bowl, but it isn't working ( as well as salads and hot pasta.) I place a cooking pot in the bottom left slot and use cooked pasta, cheesy sausage, chopped cabbage, and salt, but It won't recognize the recipe and output food even with any of the ingredients alone with the pasta. Same thing occurs with salad. I put in chopped vegetables, but it won't recognize them to make the salad.

17 hours ago, lulzies22 said:

I've been trying to make cold pasta in the mixing bowl, but it isn't working ( as well as salads and hot pasta.) I place a cooking pot in the bottom left slot and use cooked pasta, cheesy sausage, chopped cabbage, and salt, but It won't recognize the recipe and output food even with any of the ingredients alone with the pasta. Same thing occurs with salad. I put in chopped vegetables, but it won't recognize them to make the salad.

Are you on the right version
And try and use another type of meat if you were using some random meat try  bushmeat or redmeat maybe

I did it myself in a mixing bowl with a cooking pot using cooked pasta noodles cooked cheesy sausage some uncooked chopped cabbage and some salt
It does not work if you try to use cooked cabbage in it

mixbowl.png

Edited by highhi byebye
  • Thanks 1

Hey, I've got a barrel of Cranberry Brandy and it appears to be spoiling somehow? It won't let me seal the barrel, and Brandy shouldn't spoil normally, so I'm not sure what's wrong?

Please advise

.image.thumb.png.bda6b9b6e04cc29f20c1aca01b8b1cfa.png

Edited by Orladdin

Another suggestion, but it may be hard for you to be able to do
Have buckets be able to put differing amounts into the object
for example
shift bucket into a saucepan menu = .1
normal bucket into saucepan menu = 1
right click -1
shift right click -.1
Instead of having to use a bucket to get 1L and then a bowl to get .1Ls

Updated to 1.5.3-pre.10!

• Wildcraft compatibility fully updated (herbal bread, hardtack, & sausage; EF meals)
  • Handbook finally updated
  • Herbal tea removed (will be taken over by Wildcraft)
  • Wildcraft herb recipes more specialized
  • Hardtack Transforms tweaked
  • All liquid nutrition values re-examined
  • Brine to Salt barrel recipe nerfed; Brine to Salt simmer recipe added
  • Au gratin requires 0.1 L of milk instead of 1 L
  • Alcohol can be added to veggie stews
  • Chopped mushroom recipes fixed
  • Yogurt nutrition revised
  • New yogurt textures added
  • Yogurt recipe fixed; now makes 10 mL at a time (sorry)
  • Flavored gelatin requires less juice to make
Edited by l33tmaan
  • Like 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.3-pre.10

Just curious, what exactly is the advantage of lard?  1 fat = 0.1l of lard.  I can't see a place where fat and lard aren't interchangeable, unless I'm missing something.  Maybe if Lard was a 2:1 ratio or something might make it worth it.  Of course, that's all if I'm not missing some reason to want to use lard over fat. 

20 minutes ago, Randell Miller said:

Just curious, what exactly is the advantage of lard?  1 fat = 0.1l of lard.  I can't see a place where fat and lard aren't interchangeable, unless I'm missing something.  Maybe if Lard was a 2:1 ratio or something might make it worth it.  Of course, that's all if I'm not missing some reason to want to use lard over fat. 

Porridges uses lard and cant use fat
Au gratin, rice and beans  as well
Just a few of the bigger expanded meals use it and cant be interchanged for fat

----

Also, @l33tmaan I think that hot pasta should be able to use lard as a substitute for the oil since you can't currently (picture), while the hot pasta should be able to use oils, which I was testing and I could only manage to get it working with flat water..?

vs.png

• Thanks 1

Pasta should work with vegetable juice as well, but I can let you use lard and oil too.

2 hours ago, Randell Miller said:

You can put lard in damn near anything. Bread, fried food, muffins, pemmican, sausage, meals... it's good stuff.

4 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Pasta should work with vegetable juice as well, but I can let you use lard and oil too.

You can put lard in damn near anything. Bread, fried food, muffins, pemmican, sausage, meals... it's good stuff.

Right, what I meant was I didn't see a reason to go to the extra steps of making lard from fat, as it produced the same amount, adds additional steps, required fuel, and went from fat which does not spoil to lard which does (although it is a VERY generous amount of time).  I wasn't aware there were some recipes that used lard only without using either/or with fat.  That's why I asked.  I haven't used those yet, so hadn't seen them.  Makes more sense now.

• Like 1

Just a heads up:

Having a bottle full of herbal tea on my person after the update caused this crash - clearing it from the inventory corrects the issue.
I had some stored in bottles on a shelf but did not try to access them, but I suspect a similar crash would follow. Best to dump any existing herbal tea

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Game Version: v1.16.5 (Stable)
Loaded Mods: acorns@0.5.1, advancedsmithing@1.2.0, weaponpacka@1.2.4, ancienttools@1.4.2, animalcages@2.0.6, tonwexp@1.0.9, armorrepair@1.0.3, backpackpackplus@1.0.3, weaponpackbeta@1.0.0, bettercrates@1.4.1, betterdrifters@2.1.3, cavecontent@1.0.1, cavepaintings@1.3.1, chiseltools@1.5.0, civbooks@1.3.4, cralutweaks@1.0.1, alliance@1.2.2, dragonflies@1.2.0, expandedfoods@1.5.3-pre.10, extrachests@1.5.2, fancydoors@1.1.1, fieldsofgold@1.2.2-rc.5, foundrymod@1.0.0, weaponpackg@1.0.0, glassmaking@1.2.0, hammersringingfall@1.1.2-dev.1, hideandfabric@1.1.0, instruments@1.1.2, itemlights@1.0.2, lightedpaths@0.1.1, potatoes@1.0.8, moredrifterloot@1.5.4, moreroads@1.4.3, leadroof@1.1.1, necessaries@1.1.2, primitivesurvival@2.8.0, spidersilk@1.2.2, spyglass@0.4.5, survivalcats@1.2.3-rc.2, locustmod@2.3.5, viescraftmachines@1.17.1, game@1.16.5, WoodenPathFix@1.0.0, alchemy@1.6.3, bonfires@0.2.0, carrycapacity@0.6.5, easylightlevels@1.0.1, fancyplanters@1.0.5, farmlife@1.2.3, fofbalance@1.1.0, fromgoldencombs@1.3.13, hudclock@2.7.0, knifecut@1.2.0, lichen@1.6.1, medievalexpansion@3.7.1, morebags@1.2.0, morepiles@1.2.0, outlawmod@1.1.4, petai@1.4.4, pei@1.2.1, playercorpse@1.3.1, prospectorinfo@3.1.2, smallfixes@0.0.1, stepup@1.2.0, stonequarry@1.6.5, tprunes@1.0.4, tpnet@1.5.1, usefulstuff@2.3.2, creative@1.16.5, survival@1.16.5, wildfarming@1.2.8, workbenchexpansion@1.4.1, xlib@0.6.8, xrowboat@0.0.3, campaigncartographer@2.2.2, bricklayers@0.9.1, cats@1.4.2, morestickcrafting@1.0.1, packanimals@1.0.1, wattleworld@1.0.1, wildcraft@1.2.3, wolftaming@1.4.1, xskillspatched@0.6.9-dev.8
2022-05-08 9:48:28 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockBottle.GenMesh(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack contentStack, BlockPos forBlockPos)
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockBottle.OnBeforeRender(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack itemstack, EnumItemRenderTarget target, ItemRenderInfo& renderinfo)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.GetItemStackRenderInfo(ClientMain game, ItemSlot inSlot, EnumItemRenderTarget target, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.RenderItemstackToGui(ItemSlot inSlot, Double posX, Double posY, Double posZ, Single size, Int32 color, Boolean shading, Boolean origRotate, Boolean showStackSize)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.RenderInteractiveElements(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.Render(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnRenderGUI(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnRenderFrameGUI(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _esGsESICkihAc8ShXuIoQwZFwP4._DPQfPEsBXX5ftH8l1sqqtyB2Itl(Single )
   at _8UC8FAMhwKY89IbtSRDjsNSApPJ._KbwUAfxjCHyIG0aK445AAA9FHl5(Single )
   at _8UC8FAMhwKY89IbtSRDjsNSApPJ._R0wAt2N0TpONMxGD0HJG3bDrRcI(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 476
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 452
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 375
   at _7zNxEbLnuy6Bq08TdMSIu9ZbrKf._vvUTh6X5xLRNnjtX2xSE7z8yMeh(_SUsdg1ytavxaRcNNkhfDrODGhGP , String[] )
   at _yA4PJazdKq1OMm8H6js6v5AhQB._vvUTh6X5xLRNnjtX2xSE7z8yMeh(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 2022-05-08 9:35:06 AM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.16.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 4dbc

Start Time: 01d862f052b7b44b

Termination Time: 22

Application Path: C:\Users\Peter Sanderson\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe

Report Id: 7d7c63cc-d48f-472c-93df-092dd1256e9f

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Hang type: Unknown
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 2022-05-03 10:10:41 AM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.16.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 3ca8

Start Time: 01d85f05619fb5ef

Termination Time: 15

Application Path: C:\Users\Peter Sanderson\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe

Report Id: 197748d5-82f4-4472-8a44-b3845c93f118

}
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 2022-05-03 9:49:23 AM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.16.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 5080

Start Time: 01d85f054a05aa1d

Termination Time: 11

Report Id: 9099d9e1-a5c9-4d7d-acaf-8c0eec3cb616

}

On 5/6/2022 at 5:38 PM, l33tmaan said:

Yup, enjoy your soon-to-be vinegar. I recommend using bottles or cauldrons for long-term liquid storage. Cauldrons should still allow the alcohol to cure instead of rot.

I feel like, if this is intended behavior, it should be in the guides somewhere. It's really unintuitive to have alcohol spoil (when in the base game it doesn't) and not use barrels for long-term storage or proper aging (when in real-life those are things they are used for).

Is there currently a way to age brandy into aged-brandy? Again, the barrel wouldn't let me seal it (even before it was spoiling), the guides don't say, and bottled brandy did not have a maturation counter on it in any way. It says "curable" but there's no instruction as to how to "cure" it in the guides. Do I just put it on a shelf? Does it need a special room? It still says it'll spoil even in the bottle, so I don't know what that's about?

Edited by Orladdin

5 hours ago, Randell Miller said:

Right, what I meant was I didn't see a reason to go to the extra steps of making lard from fat, as it produced the same amount, adds additional steps, required fuel, and went from fat which does not spoil to lard which does (although it is a VERY generous amount of time).  I wasn't aware there were some recipes that used lard only without using either/or with fat.  That's why I asked.  I haven't used those yet, so hadn't seen them.  Makes more sense now.

It also gives minor HP restoration, like many processed liquids. Not enough to make it useful to eat in combat, but it should help you heal up. 

2 hours ago, Orladdin said:

I feel like, if this is intended behavior, it should be in the guides somewhere. It's really unintuitive to have alcohol spoil (when in the base game it doesn't) and not use barrels for long-term storage or proper aging (when in real-life those are things they are used for).

Is there currently a way to age brandy into aged-brandy? Again, the barrel wouldn't let me seal it (even before it was spoiling), the guides don't say, and bottled brandy did not have a maturation counter on it in any way. It says "curable" but there's no instruction as to how to "cure" it in the guides. Do I just put it on a shelf? Does it need a special room? It still says it'll spoil even in the bottle, so I don't know what that's about?

To be fair, I beat Tyron to alcohol. 😜 He really should make it so you can seal liquids in barrels.

I'm pretty sure I added an 'alcohol changes' to Cooking 104 in the handbook. To be fair, it's at the end. Should I move that somewhere else? Maybe all the way in cooking 101?
Anyway, it will still spoil in the bottle, but it perishes at a rate of 0.1 times the usual rate in there. In a sealed cauldron, it perishes at a rate of 0.75 times. The perish timer will go down a lot slower than normal. As long as the liquid finishes curing before it starts to rot, it will age. That should apply to cider or spirits.

5 hours ago, Peter Sanderson said:

Just a heads up:

Having a bottle full of herbal tea on my person after the update caused this crash - clearing it from the inventory corrects the issue.
I had some stored in bottles on a shelf but did not try to access them, but I suspect a similar crash would follow. Best to dump any existing herbal tea

Reveal hidden contents

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Game Version: v1.16.5 (Stable)
Loaded Mods: acorns@0.5.1, advancedsmithing@1.2.0, weaponpacka@1.2.4, ancienttools@1.4.2, animalcages@2.0.6, tonwexp@1.0.9, armorrepair@1.0.3, backpackpackplus@1.0.3, weaponpackbeta@1.0.0, bettercrates@1.4.1, betterdrifters@2.1.3, cavecontent@1.0.1, cavepaintings@1.3.1, chiseltools@1.5.0, civbooks@1.3.4, cralutweaks@1.0.1, alliance@1.2.2, dragonflies@1.2.0, expandedfoods@1.5.3-pre.10, extrachests@1.5.2, fancydoors@1.1.1, fieldsofgold@1.2.2-rc.5, foundrymod@1.0.0, weaponpackg@1.0.0, glassmaking@1.2.0, hammersringingfall@1.1.2-dev.1, hideandfabric@1.1.0, instruments@1.1.2, itemlights@1.0.2, lightedpaths@0.1.1, potatoes@1.0.8, moredrifterloot@1.5.4, moreroads@1.4.3, leadroof@1.1.1, necessaries@1.1.2, primitivesurvival@2.8.0, spidersilk@1.2.2, spyglass@0.4.5, survivalcats@1.2.3-rc.2, locustmod@2.3.5, viescraftmachines@1.17.1, game@1.16.5, WoodenPathFix@1.0.0, alchemy@1.6.3, bonfires@0.2.0, carrycapacity@0.6.5, easylightlevels@1.0.1, fancyplanters@1.0.5, farmlife@1.2.3, fofbalance@1.1.0, fromgoldencombs@1.3.13, hudclock@2.7.0, knifecut@1.2.0, lichen@1.6.1, medievalexpansion@3.7.1, morebags@1.2.0, morepiles@1.2.0, outlawmod@1.1.4, petai@1.4.4, pei@1.2.1, playercorpse@1.3.1, prospectorinfo@3.1.2, smallfixes@0.0.1, stepup@1.2.0, stonequarry@1.6.5, tprunes@1.0.4, tpnet@1.5.1, usefulstuff@2.3.2, creative@1.16.5, survival@1.16.5, wildfarming@1.2.8, workbenchexpansion@1.4.1, xlib@0.6.8, xrowboat@0.0.3, campaigncartographer@2.2.2, bricklayers@0.9.1, cats@1.4.2, morestickcrafting@1.0.1, packanimals@1.0.1, wattleworld@1.0.1, wildcraft@1.2.3, wolftaming@1.4.1, xskillspatched@0.6.9-dev.8
2022-05-08 9:48:28 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockBottle.GenMesh(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack contentStack, BlockPos forBlockPos)
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockBottle.OnBeforeRender(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack itemstack, EnumItemRenderTarget target, ItemRenderInfo& renderinfo)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.GetItemStackRenderInfo(ClientMain game, ItemSlot inSlot, EnumItemRenderTarget target, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.RenderItemstackToGui(ItemSlot inSlot, Double posX, Double posY, Double posZ, Single size, Int32 color, Boolean shading, Boolean origRotate, Boolean showStackSize)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.RenderInteractiveElements(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.Render(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnRenderGUI(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnRenderFrameGUI(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _esGsESICkihAc8ShXuIoQwZFwP4._DPQfPEsBXX5ftH8l1sqqtyB2Itl(Single )
   at _8UC8FAMhwKY89IbtSRDjsNSApPJ._KbwUAfxjCHyIG0aK445AAA9FHl5(Single )
   at _8UC8FAMhwKY89IbtSRDjsNSApPJ._R0wAt2N0TpONMxGD0HJG3bDrRcI(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 476
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 452
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 375
   at _7zNxEbLnuy6Bq08TdMSIu9ZbrKf._vvUTh6X5xLRNnjtX2xSE7z8yMeh(_SUsdg1ytavxaRcNNkhfDrODGhGP , String[] )
   at _yA4PJazdKq1OMm8H6js6v5AhQB._vvUTh6X5xLRNnjtX2xSE7z8yMeh(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 2022-05-08 9:35:06 AM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.16.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 4dbc

Start Time: 01d862f052b7b44b

Termination Time: 22

Report Id: 7d7c63cc-d48f-472c-93df-092dd1256e9f

}
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 2022-05-03 10:10:41 AM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.16.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 3ca8

Start Time: 01d85f05619fb5ef

Termination Time: 15

Report Id: 197748d5-82f4-4472-8a44-b3845c93f118

}
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 2022-05-03 9:49:23 AM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.16.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 5080

Start Time: 01d85f054a05aa1d

Termination Time: 11

Report Id: 9099d9e1-a5c9-4d7d-acaf-8c0eec3cb616

}

Uh... let me make "Herbal tea removed" a little more obvious in the changelogs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

I'm pretty sure I added an 'alcohol changes' to Cooking 104 in the handbook. To be fair, it's at the end. Should I move that somewhere else? Maybe all the way in cooking 101?

Anyway, it will still spoil in the bottle, but it perishes at a rate of 0.1 times the usual rate in there. In a sealed cauldron, it perishes at a rate of 0.75 times. The perish timer will go down a lot slower than normal. As long as the liquid finishes curing before it starts to rot, it will age. That should apply to cider or spirits.

Oh for the record, as far as I can tell juices/alcohol don't rot/cure when in a clay jug, I have some juice I made that's still juice even after the other juice I prepared at the same time in a bottle is now vinegar, at least that was the case for pre-9 not sure about pre-10.

Edited by EpsilonSequence
edit

On 5/9/2022 at 6:17 PM, macoto_hino said:

Sorry!
I was missing another "important item" and the language file was no longer loaded.
Attached is a new file that has been corrected and verified.
Please use this one.🤣

ExpandedFoods 1.5.3-pre.10 - ja.json

ja.json

• Thanks 1

I'm running into an issue with making Flax Oil. I threw something like 48 flax grain into the fruitpress, but nothing is coming out. Tried a bucket, clay bottle, glass bottles but no luck. Waited several hours and nothing coming out of the press. Is there some trick with the mash that I'm missing?

On 5/14/2022 at 7:22 AM, Baziwan said:

I'm running into an issue with making Flax Oil. I threw something like 48 flax grain into the fruitpress, but nothing is coming out. Tried a bucket, clay bottle, glass bottles but no luck. Waited several hours and nothing coming out of the press. Is there some trick with the mash that I'm missing?

Do you press grain or just "put and forget"?

19 minutes ago, EreticKB said:

Do you press grain or just "put and forget"?

I did use the press, I also discovered in my game that I couldn't make lard either tried mimicking the pucture for the lard as it is pretty simple but no output of lard listed. I am going to switch over to a creative game and see if it is an issue with my existing save game. 

32 minutes ago, Baziwan said:

I did use the press, I also discovered in my game that I couldn't make lard either tried mimicking the pucture for the lard as it is pretty simple but no output of lard listed. I am going to switch over to a creative game and see if it is an issue with my existing save game. 

You need to add some water to the fat to make lard. It's .2 L of water per fat

Edited by highhi byebye

2 hours ago, highhi byebye said:

You need to add some water to the fat to make lard. It's .2 L of water per fat

Well that solved that problem. 

Is there anything I have to do with the wet flax mash to get it to juice? I can compress the fruitpress and get juice out of berries no problem. But nothing happens for the flax. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.