Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

On 7/28/2022 at 6:06 PM, Karagryphon said:

1.5.5: The Spoiling update =P.

so no idea why, but updating to 1.5.5 just about all our food is now spoiled/spoiling, at like super fast rates. our player market was intentionally built in the artic, 0.1 on storage in trading mats and yet everything is still spoiling oddly quickly. 

image.thumb.png.ece25c4e241a0b87a96dbb5a098cd1e4.png

trade o mat

image.thumb.png.964877d4aaf135cbd394f07534c6bf66.png

QPtech, slightly better.

image.thumb.png.050ed57ce25c5b53a08bac31ea6d413c.png

Vanilla storage.... all are 0.1 yet give different times? seems to be treating a trade o mat, like a normal chest.. hmmm. (not sure if this was something your mod did, but trade o mat didnt update, so i have no idea, thought i would mention it anyways <3)

Does any of this happen in regular chests, or is it just in the trade'o'mat stuff? I never really used that mod.

2 hours ago, hagamablabla1 said:

Do you have to cook the meat there before smashing/cutting it?

You can't smash or cut meat that's been cooked - you have to smash it, then cut it.

16 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

You can't smash or cut meat that's been cooked - you have to smash it, then cut it.

I tried putting some raw nuggets into an oven, but nothing happened. Was there something else I needed to do first?

EDIT: Never mind, the oven just hadn't updated after I added the mod. I removed and placed the oven, and it works now.

Edited by hagamablabla1

Bone broth is supposed to be able to be used in soups.
But I can't seem to make it work.

Using a cooking pot, I put in water, vegetable, meat, and another vegetable, I get a soup.
Cooking pot, bone broth, vegetable, meat, and vegetable, I get nothing. It won't even start anything. Even simplifying to just the broth and a vegetable does nothing.

There is no doubt in my mind I'm doing something wrong, rather than the issue lying with the mod itself, but at this point I've tried many things to get this to work. That includes saucepans, cauldrons, and hoodingers. Especially the hoodingers did nothing.

Help this dumb guy out, will ya? All I want is onion, redmeat, and carrot soup! So hungry!

Game version 1.16.5 (that is downgraded from 1.17-rc3, though I think I nuked the whole installation before I did so, but I may have missed something somehow), mod version 1.5.5.
EDIT: Just in case, I nuked my complete installation, and reinstalled.
Bone broth does nothing for me, unfortunately.
EDIT AGAIN: I can use the broth in a stew, though.

Edited by Melfice

• 2 weeks later...

That makes sense to me, so I went back and did a bunch of additional testing. Long story short I think something about the configuration of the server I was playing on carried over to my creative testing world and caused the recipe to work partially.  A clean setup (rebooted client, new testing world, only EF mod installed) has both mixing bowls not working with the cold pasta recipe. 

Will it fix this

25.8.2022 11:18:05 [Error] Patch 2 (target: game:itemtypes/food/egg.json) in game:patches/egg.json failed because supplied path /texture is invalid: The json path /texture was not found. No such element 'texture' at the root path
25.8.2022 11:18:05 [Error] Patch 6 (target: game:itemtypes/food/egg.json) in game:patches/egg.json failed because supplied path /attributes/nutritionPropsWhenInMeal is invalid: The json path /attributes/nutritionPropsWhenInMeal was not found. No such element 'attributes' at the root path
25.8.2022 11:18:05 [Error] Patch 7 (target: game:itemtypes/food/egg.json) in game:patches/egg.json failed because supplied path /attributes/nutritionPropsWhenInMealByType is invalid: The json path /attributes/nutritionPropsWhenInMealByType was not found. No such element 'attributes' at the root path
25.8.2022 11:18:05 [Error] Patch 9 (target: game:itemtypes/food/egg.json) in game:patches/egg.json failed because supplied path /attributes/inPiePropertiesByType is invalid: The json path /attributes/inPiePropertiesByType was not found. No such element 'attributes' at the root path

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 9:14 PM, l33tmaan said:

Boiled Eggs
2021-08-09_17-19-27.png.0214a83758366e8c2accc54016e09f49.png2021-08-09_17-20-01.png.832308cc62f7e214c55af346215342fe.png
Nothing special about these, just boil an egg in the saucepan for a quick meal.

This doesn't work for me. The saucepan remains on cold even after being on the fire all day. It also doen't show the text at the top. When I remove the water it will say "creates one egg cooked" but the pan remains cold reagardless.. I tried firewood, peat, coal. Nothing works for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.