I need help

Chickon_20

2 hours ago, Chickon_20 said:

I have a working design already.

The problem is, that you haven't communicated very well, what you actually want.

"help me please" isn't helpful. "I need help" isn't helpful. "help" isn't helpful.

One could assume by your initial comment, that you would like to design a guide to put it somewhere online, maybe in written form, in a forum, a wiki, possibly complemented by images. Maybe you want something completely different. Or a bit of both. Or...

It's usually beneficial to give people as many details as possible, especially if one hopes for a timely and/or helpful answer.

Edited by Brady_The

3 hours ago, Brady_The said:

The problem is, that you haven't communicated very well, what you actually want.

"help me please" isn't helpful. "I need help" isn't helpful. "help" isn't helpful.

One could assume by your initial comment, that you would like to design a guide to put it somewhere online, maybe in written form, in a forum, a wiki, possibly complemented by images. Maybe you want something completely different. Or a bit of both. Or...

It's usually beneficial to give people as many details as possible, especially if one hopes for a timely and/or helpful answer.

Sorry I'm just bad at communicating.

• Wolf Bait 1

3 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

There's only one way to get good at anything. Work at it.

This forum, or even this thread, would be a perfect place to get some practice. Take a few screenshots, do your best at writing it up, and post it. Here.

ok, I´ll try

Huh. I didn't realize fires worked. I don't think they used to. Seen it with pit kilns, yeah, but never thought to try firepits once they started hurting seraphs. How long does it take to kill a regular drifter?

So far so good. The packed dirt is a great way to add scale. I'd suggest it vertically, too, even though you said at the outset it was 3 high.

Looking forward to seeing how you harvest the buggers.

1 hour ago, Thorfinn said:

So almost certainly not a day 1 build? 😉

No, but a experienced player like me and probably u will get to copper age even before the first temporal storm.

But maybe u can make it even cheaper when I release a proper building guide. 😉

Edited by Chickon_20

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.