Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
  • Dye light fastness, so that dye source matters
  • Corundum (aluminum), Mercury, and a few radio-isotopes (cobalt, uranium, thorium) but no ability to enrich
  • Maya Blue, (requires pigment fastness to be practical, and corundum in clay, with indigo and a special type of resin to be mixed and blended as an incents and burned for a day to even be made)
  • make the incents burned to make maya blue do something while burning, like make things more temporally stable (considering what maya blue was used for by... the maya, also isn't burning indigo a mild sedative?) 
  • Sythesis of Vermilion AKA the alchemy of the great work, the philosopher stone. (Literally following the alchemical process for the philosopher stone makes vermilion, which is pure cinnabar) 
  • metal wire
  • fine metal wire through dies
  • wire mesh
  • wire mesh gambeson (per metal type)
  • tailored wire mesh gambeson (per metal type)
  • Atlatls
  • barrels of blasting powder as really really big bombs. to blow off the tops/sides of mountains. cause landslides.... 
  • more glass stuff
  • temporal rift monster versions of every animal in game. give me a nightmare bear. a 2 headed deer. give me more nightmare fuel. 
  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/7/2026 at 12:29 PM, Sparticus247 said:

Hot take coming.

I'm actually fine with combat as is. If they introduce a more interesting version I'm ok with that, but I've NOT been a fan of the combat overhaul mod. To me vintage story is mostly avoiding combat where possible.

I would be ok seeing some expansion on a more immersive experience, like the blood trails, and what Salty was doing with seeing grass and flowers move when animals are in them, but not the total system overhaul.

I am also very much against resources being allocated to a combat overhaul. Not remotely interested. In fact, I doubt I will even update the game when it comes out until all mods are working with the update with zero issues. 

 

Posted
On 9/7/2026 at 2:58 PM, Teh Pizza Lady said:

this is what I mean. Hit box issues, the inability to hit the target while using a shield. Attacks that hit the shield splashing through, etc, etc. I'd implement real, locational damage for each limb, the head, and the torso. And I'd make projectiles model real world physics in the case of arrows and spears in terms of trajectory and damage upon impact.

Also a female player model.

I like the female player model idea. At least for me it would be adding actual names to players and maybe ways to name areas. I want to be able to write stories and make my own world inside the Vintage Story world if that makes sense.

More player customization would be nice though with things like female player models and maybe just more models in general. Especially since the traders have different models.

Posted (edited)

Survival changes I'd want to make;

-More impactful weather! I personally think it'd be interesting if the wind actually played a part in freezing/overheating, doubly so if the player was already soaking wet. Being soaked with water on a very windy day in subzero temperatures should probably be a bit more of a risk than it currently is in the game.
I actually quite like how Zomboid handles clothing warmth, where insulation and wind resistance are broken up into seperate stats. Wind does play a part in freezing, but certain clothes might offer more wind resistance as a tradeoff for being less insulating overall.

-I've mentioned it before, but 1-tall fences not being able to stop monsters from climbing over. 2-tall fences would stop drifters and bowtorn, while 3-tall would stop shivers. Palisades would become craftable, and at any height would be able to stop monsters from climbing over. This way players can still use fences for farms and livestock, but would want to invest in palisades, higher fences or higher walls to make a properly defensive perimeter. This is already something the player can do with regular fences in the basegame currently, but I think this would be a bit more immersive, and give a proper use to palisades without necessarily restricting player creativity at all or encouraging all bases to have a defensive perimeter.

-More randomised trade lists. Currently every trader of the same type will always be able to offer the same stocklist given their trades are allowed time to rotate enough. I think it'd be nice if some traders just didn't sell certain items that other traders of their same type might, so that finding repeat trader types is more useful than it currently is and maybe even something players might be excited to see.

-Speaking of traders, a more variable trade system. Instead of traders saying "I want specifically a bismuth bronze pickaxe and a tin bronze Falx", they would simply have an offer for something like "any bronze Falx", "any bronze pickaxe" that would then pay out according to the bronze type used. This would also be very handy in situations where traders want to buy liquids in containers, like bowls. Instead of gating it to a specific bowl colour like it currently is, any bowl could be used (and might even net a couple extra gears for the expensive beehive kiln varieties).



Features I'd want to add that aren't necessarily expanding existing systems;

-Custom fabric weaving, or a way to chisel cloth. Currently everyone who makes custom tapestries and carpets with chiselling have to use things like stone and sand, but a way to use the vibrant dyed cloth colours would be really nice.

-More trader dialogue. Currently traders all share the same dialogue, but the game does already track their 'personality' (I don't know if that's what it's actually called, but their posture and greeting animation). This is something I think could be integrated into a few variants of the existing dialogue, depending on the specific personality of that trader. It'd go a long way to making them feel less like generic NPCs, especially given their recent updated appearances already went a long way to making them look like distinct people.

-More functional clutter/furniture. Things like lecterns to hold one book at a time and braziers to function as a 'safe' (non-flammable, assuming the regular kind became flammable) firepit. (Either that, or they just function like torch holders do). These already exist as clutter items in the game, but can't be interacted with and don't serve a purpose beyond decoration. I've seen at least two instances of people burning down their bases trying to light the clutter brazier. Demand justice for their charred houses, I say!

-A rework of roofing blocks, something in line with how the VS Roofing mod does it. We do know that the devs have discussed adding this before though, so hopefully this comes to the basegame one day!

-Like VANTABlack2000 said, a way to choose a custom name for your Seraph. Having traders call you by your username feels like a fourth wall break, and I think a way to set a proper name would be nice. By default it would be set to your username, but you could optionally change it in character creation. In multiplayer I imagine it'd display as "Name (Username)" in your nametag, so players don't get confused.

Edited by ifoz
  • Like 4
Posted

Don't know what I would add, but I would definitely encourage the devs to watch Primitive Technology on YouTube if they're not already doing it. Stone age needs a little bit more work to smooth out the progression, but that's it imo. I have heard that they are trying to basically get rid of the Crafting Grid entirely, but that could just be hearsay from whatever content creator who said this first. It would be interesting to say the least.

Posted
On 9/14/2026 at 10:54 PM, Juwan Alexander said:

Don't know what I would add, but I would definitely encourage the devs to watch Primitive Technology on YouTube if they're not already doing it. Stone age needs a little bit more work to smooth out the progression, but that's it imo. I have heard that they are trying to basically get rid of the Crafting Grid entirely, but that could just be hearsay from whatever content creator who said this first. It would be interesting to say the least.

I approve of getting rid of the crafting grid.

When it comes to more granular details on primitive tech, I also prefer more detail however in the context of this game I would rather they go 'vertically' with game design at this point rather than horizontally. Whereas, as an example, the game Rising World is progressing horizontal in tech to fast and they should go more horizontal in new features (in my opinion).

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/14/2026 at 10:36 PM, ifoz said:

-More impactful weather! I personally think it'd be interesting if the wind actually played a part in freezing/overheating, doubly so if the player was already soaking wet. Being soaked with water on a very windy day in subzero temperatures should probably be a bit more of a risk than it currently is in the game.
I actually quite like how Zomboid handles clothing warmth, where insulation and wind resistance are broken up into seperate stats. Wind does play a part in freezing, but certain clothes might offer more wind resistance as a tradeoff for being less insulating overall.

Definitely on my list as well, I've always found it a little odd that there's no consequences for being in an overly hot climate (such as a desert) and migrating south really doesn't have any major downsides (aside from travel time and distance from spawn). It'd be interesting to see how an overheating/heat exhaustion system could work in game, maybe slow your movement down and increase hunger rates if not wearing climate-appropriate clothes? Another one that comes to mind is the lack of extreme weather, hail storms would be a nice additional challenge and would force building enclosed shelters, albeit maybe better suited as a rare weather event (same goes for strong winds that could damage structures or worsen heating/cooling effects)

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Zaph42nd said:

Definitely on my list as well, I've always found it a little odd that there's no consequences for being in an overly hot climate (such as a desert) and migrating south really doesn't have any major downsides (aside from travel time and distance from spawn). It'd be interesting to see how an overheating/heat exhaustion system could work in game, maybe slow your movement down and increase hunger rates if not wearing climate-appropriate clothes? Another one that comes to mind is the lack of extreme weather, hail storms would be a nice additional challenge and would force building enclosed shelters, albeit maybe better suited as a rare weather event (same goes for strong winds that could damage structures or worsen heating/cooling effects)

Hydrate or Dedrate mod. Its balanced that if you let your thirst go to zero you start dropping health quickly and it is balanced depending on how hot it is outside (I think).

Its a pretty cool mod, you also have to boil your water or build a well. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, williams_482 said:

These actually exist. They are quite rare and they don't damage structures, but they do damage the player. 

Huh, more you know. I've never really seem them but I also tend to find myself indoors or mining during stormy weather anyways.... Structure damage side of things, feels like it'd make sense for glass mostly and even then, a low chance to break (1-5%) would be my ideal for that (since it'd otherwise be overly annoying).

1 minute ago, CastIronFabric said:

Hydrate or Dedrate mod. Its balanced that if you let your thirst go to zero you start dropping health quickly and it is balanced depending on how hot it is outside (I think).

Its a pretty cool mod, you also have to boil your water or build a well. 

Heard of it too, it's a nice idea but I feel like it adds more challenge that deters more casual play and doesn't pair well with the gameplay seen in vanilla. Thirst-system seems to add more challenge, cold weather at the moment impacts hunger rates and deals damage over time if not properly dressed, a similar approach for heat would fit in nicely with the current systems (and not require a significant new survival challenge that may put less hardcore players away). I've not really played too much with Hydrate or Diedrate though, does it have a config to just add the heat mechanics and omit the thirst system?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Zaph42nd said:

Huh, more you know. I've never really seem them but I also tend to find myself indoors or mining during stormy weather anyways.... Structure damage side of things, feels like it'd make sense for glass mostly and even then, a low chance to break (1-5%) would be my ideal for that (since it'd otherwise be overly annoying).

Heard of it too, it's a nice idea but I feel like it adds more challenge that deters more casual play and doesn't pair well with the gameplay seen in vanilla. Thirst-system seems to add more challenge, cold weather at the moment impacts hunger rates and deals damage over time if not properly dressed, a similar approach for heat would fit in nicely with the current systems (and not require a significant new survival challenge that may put less hardcore players away). I've not really played too much with Hydrate or Diedrate though, does it have a config to just add the heat mechanics and omit the thirst system?

a few things

-. in my opinion there is no such thing as a casual player of Vintage Story BUT..with that said, I do agree it does make everything more challenging. Does it make it more challenging then what you are suggesting? I do not know.

-. I personally think it pairs well with Vanilla and I am unclear why you think it would not but regardless I will take that as your view.. as is.

-  I do not know if it has a config or not but it would be pointless to 'omit the thirst system' because that is 100% what it is. So I doubt it

 

 

Edited by CastIronFabric
Posted
4 hours ago, CastIronFabric said:

-. I personally think it pairs well with Vanilla and I am unclear why you think it would not but regardless I will take that as your view.. as is.

Just addressing this point, but I am sometimes just not in the mood to deal with Yet-Another-Draining-Bar-of-Tedium, especially when it can affect your hunger rates which means it makes managing resources that much harder in general. I do think it's a good mod for people hoping to intensify the survival experience, especially early game, and it also means you have another realism and timesink in building up infrastructure for the mechanic, buuuut... Sometimes it just makes the early game particularly miserable in a way during solo play that I don't want to fuss with.

I guess that is to say: It adds another ticking clock you have to manage when some people struggle early on to manage just satiation. 

Posted
5 hours ago, CastIronFabric said:

a few things

-. in my opinion there is no such thing as a casual player of Vintage Story BUT..with that said, I do agree it does make everything more challenging. Does it make it more challenging then what you are suggesting? I do not know.

-. I personally think it pairs well with Vanilla and I am unclear why you think it would not but regardless I will take that as your view.. as is.

-  I do not know if it has a config or not but it would be pointless to 'omit the thirst system' because that is 100% what it is. So I doubt it

 

 

Fair, regarding points 1 & 2, I think mainly casual player in the context of vintage story is someone who plays on story-mode or otherwise modifies difficulty settings to reduce some of the tedium of typical survival (the opposite can equally be said for a more hardcore player who prefers higher difficulty) but casual player feels like a bit of a copout way of describing the differences in difficulty choices– I actually associate casual play more with servers/multiplayer since achieving something resembling a relaxed low-stakes gamemode is easier in that situation or, of course, via creative mode (which I suspect has its own dedicated fans, I've never been too into it myself but it's a nice feature for sure). It's actually a great strength for the game since it means can tone down certain difficulty features in world settings (or via admin commands). For thirst, my issue with it in vanilla is just one extra bar to manage, it adds a lot of tedium and that can deter someone who enjoys a slightly more relaxed, albeit semi-realistic, survival game; however, were it implemented, I think it'd be best as just a toggleable feature (off on lower standard settings, on in wilderness survival and Homo sapiens maybe) kinda like how maps/minimaps are at the moment

  • Like 1
Posted

I would make "Studded Leather," an armor based on the chromite-tanned leather. Same stats as regular leather except one more tier and maybe 1% more resists. Some high-end parts going into each piece-- steel nails and maybe something that drops off a sawblade locust. The main point would be for it to be Shiny, like terra preta that you wear.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Novadegree said:

True North and South climate based on world size, equator distances that make sense for world size. Built in Config lib. 

I am confused, how is it done poorly in this game? Its seems to be doing exactly what you describe

Edited by CastIronFabric
Posted
26 minutes ago, CastIronFabric said:

I am confused, how is it done poorly in this game? Its seems to be doing exactly what you describe

The game has many equators rather than just one.

>in a default world 1024000 blocks by 1024000, there are 5 equators.

Illustration_climate_bands.png

Posted
16 hours ago, Zaph42nd said:

Fair, regarding points 1 & 2, I think mainly casual player in the context of vintage story is someone who plays on story-mode or otherwise modifies difficulty settings to reduce some of the tedium of typical survival (the opposite can equally be said for a more hardcore player who prefers higher difficulty) but casual player feels like a bit of a copout way of describing the differences in difficulty choices– I actually associate casual play more with servers/multiplayer since achieving something resembling a relaxed low-stakes gamemode is easier in that situation or, of course, via creative mode (which I suspect has its own dedicated fans, I've never been too into it myself but it's a nice feature for sure). It's actually a great strength for the game since it means can tone down certain difficulty features in world settings (or via admin commands). For thirst, my issue with it in vanilla is just one extra bar to manage, it adds a lot of tedium and that can deter someone who enjoys a slightly more relaxed, albeit semi-realistic, survival game; however, were it implemented, I think it'd be best as just a toggleable feature (off on lower standard settings, on in wilderness survival and Homo sapiens maybe) kinda like how maps/minimaps are at the moment

ironically we are using the same logic to do the exact opposite.

I think monsters and temporal stability does not pair well for a game like this so I turn those features off, I think hydration is an obvious pair for a game like this so I add a mod.

I like a challenge, I just do not like monster challenges and super natural fiction to tell me where I can and can not build while at the same time I think adding hydration to a game like this not only does pair is self evident and obvious.

 

but we can agree to disagree.

Posted
1 hour ago, River Oak said:

The game has many equators rather than just one.

>in a default world 1024000 blocks by 1024000, there are 5 equators.

Illustration_climate_bands.png

So you want it so that you have to travel 50,000 blocks before seeing redwoods instead of 10,000.

I am not a fan, I personally think the travel distance to different biomes is actually far enough if not too far personally.

Posted
2 hours ago, CastIronFabric said:
3 hours ago, River Oak said:

in a default world 1024000 blocks by 1024000, there are 5 equators.

So you want it so that you have to travel 50,000 blocks before seeing redwoods instead of 10,000.

Brother. When a person is saying that it would be cool for the world to reflect something akin to a planet instead of having multiple climatic stripes, that is usually exactly what they mean. There is zero information in that statement about travel distances.

It would be healthy to avoid assuming what was never said and instead assume that distances should remain as they are until stated otherwise - especially given that distances can be quite critical to gameplay, while reducing the world size (an ultimately much less meaningful variable than Polar-Equator distance) is a perfectly suitable alternative. Even on large servers like TOPS, very nearly all players unsurprisingly remain within the center climatic band (you can see the TOPS map yourself), so reducing the world height to that value would change very nearly nothing in the grand scheme of things.

 

19 hours ago, Zaph42nd said:

For thirst, my issue with it in vanilla is just one extra bar to manage, it adds a lot of tedium and that can deter someone who enjoys a slightly more relaxed, albeit semi-realistic, survival game; however, were it implemented, I think it'd be best as just a toggleable feature (off on lower standard settings, on in wilderness survival and Homo sapiens maybe) kinda like how maps/minimaps are at the moment

Hydrate or Diedrate includes notably more content than just thirst, and does have a quite flexible config. Most of its content provides little besides immersion or vanity when thirst is disabled, though it does have a few very cool features.

I tend to agree that thirst in many implementations is just a tedious bar to keep filling. The challenge it provides can be fun in the early game, but over time it tends to provide little in the way of meaningful variety, even less so than regular food. I would say that the most important factor to make hydration make sense - very simple in concept but less straightforward in implementation - is to ensure that the mechanic feels intuitive and natural, almost incidental to regular gameplay when water is available, without being disruptive and without forcing the player to go out of their way to stay hydrated. I'd strongly consider adding a lot of freshwater streams throughout the world, and a convenient water container which can always be accessed with a dedicated button instead of forcing the player to juggle it in the hotbar with other items.

Posted
32 minutes ago, MKMoose said:

Hydrate or Diedrate includes notably more content than just thirst, and does have a quite flexible config. Most of its content provides little besides immersion or vanity when thirst is disabled, though it does have a few very cool features.

I tend to agree that thirst in many implementations is just a tedious bar to keep filling. The challenge it provides can be fun in the early game, but over time it tends to provide little in the way of meaningful variety, even less so than regular food. I would say that the most important factor to make hydration make sense - very simple in concept but less straightforward in implementation - is to ensure that the mechanic feels intuitive and natural, almost incidental to regular gameplay when water is available, without being disruptive and without forcing the player to go out of their way to stay hydrated. I'd strongly consider adding a lot of freshwater streams throughout the world, and a convenient water container which can always be accessed with a dedicated button instead of forcing the player to juggle it in the hotbar with other items.

Good to know for Hydrate or Diedrate. Regarding thirst, I agree largely, maybe a compromise to stay vanilla friendly is adding a dedicated backslot or side-slot item for water storage if a bar-system is kept (hot-key access with a quick drinking animation), water-skins for example would fit nicely I think (amphora for long-term storage and filtering options). Rivers and hydrology features I think would justify this system more too since at the moment you are limited as to where you'd find potable water anyways. It'd also work well if thirst decreased slower in certain climates, faster in others (deserts or high-heat environments drain more water; colder climates are less draining) and activity level played some part (but that's a bit too much maybe?). Generally, I'd just like something non-intrusive or similar-ish to the hunger system if thirst is added (and a toggle option never hurts either) but would need to not be overly punishing (that is to say, diminish slower than hunger in most situations)

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 3:54 AM, Juwan Alexander said:

Don't know what I would add, but I would definitely encourage the devs to watch Primitive Technology on YouTube if they're not already doing it. Stone age needs a little bit more work to smooth out the progression, but that's it imo. I have heard that they are trying to basically get rid of the Crafting Grid entirely, but that could just be hearsay from whatever content creator who said this first. It would be interesting to say the least.

AFAIK they are trying to remove the crafting grid where they can. That is one of the things on the roadmap that I think a few things go into removing the crafting grid. https://www.vintagestory.at/roadmap.html/

From the roadmap.

  • (Done) Quenching, Tempering, Annealing
  • Woodworking
  • Gemcutting
  • Herbalism/ Brewing System
  • (Done) Fishing
  • Mushroom Farming
  • Cloth Weaving
  • More ways of food preservation
  • Find alternatives to the 3x3 crafting system
Posted

If there was one thing I'd want to add, it would be more realistic genetics. Different sizes, colours, patterns, all based on real genetics for that animal. There's already a little taste with albinism in the elk and kind of with the wild grey pigs with the larger variant.

I just like the idea of being able to selectively breed animals for multiple purposes from the same " source " animal/species.

It might be easily abused depending on how it's implemented, but at the same time, it could be very hard or even impossible to get the " perfect " domestic animal outside of cheats ( not unless you spend several years in a world ) since you'd have to find animals with these genetic traits, and even breed and test to see if an animal may have a desirable recessive trait in the first place. It would be a very long standing project, but I feel it could make the domestication process a lot more interesting and interactive. There's also room to being penetlties for inbreeding, like animals being weaker, or more prone to sickness, or even have the ability to just die on you prematurely as opposed to animals that would live indefinitely if otherwise healthy. It could also add some interest for multiplayer servers with interesting coat colours and patterns for animals like rabbits or chickens, maybe even extend it to wolves and foxes, to keep around as a sort of pet. It doesn't even have to stop at livestock and pets, pibald deer are really pretty. It would also add interest in taxidermy with the different patterns and colour and also sizes.

I know that they want to work on a more interactive system with husbandry, but I doubt it'll ever be implemented like this. So yeah, this is what I'd add to the game if I was given full rein and full freedom. Other than that, I'd add trains. I could not tell you why. I just like VS could do with trains. I doubt they would get used all that much though m, at least in singleplayer. they'd probably be very resource intensive, but they would safely be able to take you from point a to b in a relatively fast place. again though, the resources it'd probably take would probably make then not all that useful unfortunately. still, I would like them.

  • Like 1
Posted
4 hours ago, KishiWolf said:

If there was one thing I'd want to add, it would be more realistic genetics. Different sizes, colours, patterns, all based on real genetics for that animal. There's already a little taste with albinism in the elk and kind of with the wild grey pigs with the larger variant.

I just like the idea of being able to selectively breed animals for multiple purposes from the same " source " animal/species.

It might be easily abused depending on how it's implemented, but at the same time, it could be very hard or even impossible to get the " perfect " domestic animal outside of cheats ( not unless you spend several years in a world ) since you'd have to find animals with these genetic traits, and even breed and test to see if an animal may have a desirable recessive trait in the first place. It would be a very long standing project, but I feel it could make the domestication process a lot more interesting and interactive. There's also room to being penetlties for inbreeding, like animals being weaker, or more prone to sickness, or even have the ability to just die on you prematurely as opposed to animals that would live indefinitely if otherwise healthy. It could also add some interest for multiplayer servers with interesting coat colours and patterns for animals like rabbits or chickens, maybe even extend it to wolves and foxes, to keep around as a sort of pet. It doesn't even have to stop at livestock and pets, pibald deer are really pretty. It would also add interest in taxidermy with the different patterns and colour and also sizes.

I know that they want to work on a more interactive system with husbandry, but I doubt it'll ever be implemented like this. So yeah, this is what I'd add to the game if I was given full rein and full freedom. Other than that, I'd add trains. I could not tell you why. I just like VS could do with trains. I doubt they would get used all that much though m, at least in singleplayer. they'd probably be very resource intensive, but they would safely be able to take you from point a to b in a relatively fast place. again though, the resources it'd probably take would probably make then not all that useful unfortunately. still, I would like them.

I'm hopeful that the future update that will add horses will also add all this, and considering the creator of the horse mod that includes a genetics system was brought onto the team, I'd say it's pretty likely. 

Posted (edited)
On 9/17/2026 at 11:46 AM, MKMoose said:

Brother. When a person is saying that it would be cool for the world to reflect something akin to a planet instead of having multiple climatic stripes, that is usually exactly what they mean. There is zero information in that statement about travel distances.

It would be healthy to avoid assuming what was never said and instead assume that distances should remain as they are until stated otherwise - especially given that distances can be quite critical to gameplay, while reducing the world size (an ultimately much less meaningful variable than Polar-Equator distance) is a perfectly suitable alternative. Even on large servers like TOPS, very nearly all players unsurprisingly remain within the center climatic band (you can see the TOPS map yourself), so reducing the world height to that value would change very nearly nothing in the grand scheme of things.

 

Hydrate or Diedrate includes notably more content than just thirst, and does have a quite flexible config. Most of its content provides little besides immersion or vanity when thirst is disabled, though it does have a few very cool features.

I tend to agree that thirst in many implementations is just a tedious bar to keep filling. The challenge it provides can be fun in the early game, but over time it tends to provide little in the way of meaningful variety, even less so than regular food. I would say that the most important factor to make hydration make sense - very simple in concept but less straightforward in implementation - is to ensure that the mechanic feels intuitive and natural, almost incidental to regular gameplay when water is available, without being disruptive and without forcing the player to go out of their way to stay hydrated. I'd strongly consider adding a lot of freshwater streams throughout the world, and a convenient water container which can always be accessed with a dedicated button instead of forcing the player to juggle it in the hotbar with other items.

then the answer is obviously yes. 

So I will state my opinion again, in my view the travel distances to other biomes is borderline to far as it is so I do not support longer travel times than what already exists. Nor do I support making the map smaller if that is what would be needed to 'match' reality.

I think its fair to assume that a statement regarding the 'distance' to the equator would be an assertion that would affect the travel time to said equator, OR make the map about 1/5 the size it defaults to. 

thanks

 

Edited by CastIronFabric
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.