Multiple bugs, will add as found.

Tatazaki

System information:

CPU: i5 / 2500k

GPU: GTX 570

RAM: 8 GB

Bugs-

when loading a world you just left, the game will crash with the following crash report: https://pastebin.com/xjCUgaLH (Reproduction steps: make world, leave world, re-enter world; work around: after leaving the world, restart the game.)

when loading some mods, the first instance of a code mod throws "System.UnauthorizedAccessException." Tested with Carry Capacity (Reproduction steps: install code mod.  boot game, check mods.)

Workaround

When loading a world after viewing mods, the game crashes with the following crash report: https://pastebin.com/5WTTh6i8 Reproduction- Start game, view mods, switch to singleplayer, load world)

+1 bug: can't pickup items dropped by death.  (wut O.o this was working before...) RIP first copper pickaxe.

+1 bug: enemy that killed you is also invulnerable but locked in animation like it can't get a proper update or something.

*in grandpa voice* One more thing- if you die a second time after the previous bug occurs, some of the items you lost from the second death you spawn with.

These bugs persist after reboot.

+1 bug.  Pulling an ingot out of a mold causes the ingot to leave behind a ghost ingot where it was and the block space it occupies becomes useless.

5 hours ago, Tatazaki said:

+1 bug: enemy that killed you is also invulnerable but locked in animation like it can't get a proper update or something.

There's actually a wolf like this to the SW of my base on the MP server. It growls and runs in place but is now otherwise harmless unless you get close.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived