Spooktober update 2 (v1.17.9)

Tyron

Dear Spooky Survivalists
v1.17.9, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager.

Go grab seventeen'o'nine for a spooky main menu background picture! 8k Ultra HD preview picture:
preview.png.6a39650a9c2237827b5df7985b36e31e.png
Build by Arkan, tweaks by Elvas

Game updates

• Feature: Added halloween themed main menu background
  • Tweak: Updated community translations
  • Fixed: Burning coals not extinguished by adjacent water
  • Fixed: Crock sealing not working, food expired as if not sealed
  • Fixed: Texture issues on pumpkin
  • Fixed: Snow layer issue on stacked vertical mud brick slabs
  • Fixed: /stats command - Players last online value was incorrect
  • Fixed: Incorrect firewood visuals in the clay oven

View full record

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Is there a large downloadable version of the pic? That one is tiny (at least it ended up tiny after download) and I can't seem to find the image in the folder along with the other main menu pictures. I'd love to have it as my desktop background.

1 hour ago, Pinky said:

Is there a large downloadable version of the pic? That one is tiny (at least it ended up tiny after download) and I can't seem to find the image in the folder along with the other main menu pictures. I'd love to have it as my desktop background.

I uploaded a 4k version on the media page now

15 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

That was causing me quite a bit of concern as winter is just starting (12 day months too) and I was starting to see significant parts of my reserves spoiling before it could be eaten.

Seeing my crocs dropping from 1 year to 15 days in one move from one shelf to another is quite frightening.

• Like 1

Mine dropped from 1.5 years to about 50 days just by looking at them in the trunk they are stored in.  Was also shocked when returning to the world to the crock that had about 5 days of freshness when I saved the game was spoiling when I returned.  Hopefully when I update I'll see the times increase but ready to have to resupply.  Fortunately the meat from the 6 dead sheep will be a good start to the resupply efforts.

nach dem neuen Update erhalte ich nach Beendigung des Programms bei Einem Neustart sterben Fehlermeldung, das. Spiel bereits läuft und ich es erst beenden soll, im Taskmanager WIRD es aber nicht angezeigt? Nach weiteren Test, vermute ich, dass es mit OBS Studio zusammenhängt.

was kann ich bitte tun? 

LG Alfred

Edited by Alfred

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.