Medieval expansion

Rhonen

• 3 weeks later...

VS 1.15.6

Wenn man sich den Wasserrädern nähert, dann stürzt der Client ab. Danach ist ein Joinen auf den Server nicht mehr möglich, weil es eine Endlosschleife ist...

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.6 (Stable)25.09.2021 08:30:35: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentException: Trying to render an empty VAO
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.RenderMeshInstanced(MeshRef modelRef, Int32 quantity)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.Mechanics.GenericMechBlockRenderer.OnRenderFrame(Single deltaTime, IShaderProgram prog)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.Mechanics.MechNetworkRenderer.OnRenderFrame(Single deltaTime, EnumRenderStage stage)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   bei _nUTCCwkT1CsTiy64OnOpdL40c6I._y0LduyPz6SS7hpGWh17f3f2ZnCW(Single )
   bei _8ECD8nssQiL9uSD9vAFETn80rqE._YxuqUIHpNderNcZTb6YFhogmWOS(Single )
   bei _8ECD8nssQiL9uSD9vAFETn80rqE._7qo1BKsjBXLbbifnICE8jHmvIH9(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   bei _AP7WmUsyUYdtMlYkY1BnRzdg2ff._hdLzsTvaMxWzkcSVpoYJjLUlwAJ(_JsdNdoNt0XlKjq0tdupAM4oO6wn , String[] )
   bei _0VK7uR5tb5rsnOGVuF83gJuGw9D._hdLzsTvaMxWzkcSVpoYJjLUlwAJ(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

1 hour ago, DasPrinzip said:

VS 1.15.6

Wenn man sich den Wasserrädern nähert, dann stürzt der Client ab. Danach ist ein Joinen auf den Server nicht mehr möglich, weil es eine Endlosschleife ist...

Danke für deine Meldung. Bin bereits an einem Fix drann.

Hey rhonen

with 1.15.6 V and 3.6.1 med expansion

error on server-main

26.9.2021 12:23:21 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code medievalexpansion:grasicemix contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code lazytweaks:straw
26.9.2021 12:23:21 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code medievalexpansion:grasicemix contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code lazytweaks:straw

also in main

26.9.2021 12:23:38 [Warning] Did not find required shape game:shapes/block/stone/cube.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for block workbenchexpansion:chiselplasterplain-plain)
26.9.2021 12:23:39 [Notification] Reloaded sounds (async), now with mod assets
26.9.2021 12:23:41 [Warning] Did not find required shape medievalexpansion:shapes/item/liquid.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for item medievalexpansion:oil)

1 hour ago, Aledark said:

26.9.2021 12:23:38 [Warning] Did not find required shape game:shapes/block/stone/cube.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for block workbenchexpansion:chiselplasterplain-plain)

this is not medieval expansion; also seems there was a json moved.

you can ignore that, this is only why this mod supports the straw of lazytweak. if that mod is not installed, this error appers in log.

26.9.2021 12:23:41 [Warning] Did not find required shape medievalexpansion:shapes/item/liquid.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for item medievalexpansion:oil)

oh, seems i mixed my oil-test into that patch. no worries, will not take effect; but will reupload.

• 3 weeks later...

After Upgrading Server to 1.15.7:

Oct 15 08:35:47 115754E VSSRV[3519]: 08:35:47 [Server Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code medievalexpansion:grasicemix contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code lazytweaks:straw
Oct 15 08:35:47 115754E VSSRV[3519]: 08:35:47 [Server Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code medievalexpansion:grasicemix contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code lazytweaks:straw

Edited by DasPrinzip

On 10/15/2021 at 8:47 AM, DasPrinzip said:

read my last post first.

On 10/15/2021 at 8:45 AM, Rufkut said:

Is there a way to control the aurochs spawn rate?

only by changing the json files inside of mod. currently same values like the sheeps.

• Thanks 1

18.10.2021 07:22:14 [Warning] Did not find required shape medievalexpansion:shapes/item/liquid.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for item medievalexpansion:oil)

Looks like WIP, I don’t remember this in mod. But please try not to leave errors / warnings and checking them. I currently have hundreds lines in the errorreporter on the current modpack. It is very difficult to track down actual errors :(

On 10/18/2021 at 6:52 AM, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

Looks like WIP

hmm was not intended to let the test inside. sorry for that.

15 hours ago, jimmy said:

looks like that recipe is being overwritten by building plus

if building plus is overwrite my recipes, then i can not change anything there. sorry.

• Thanks 1

Fantastic mod! Is there a way to stop damage from happening if you get close to the hitbox for the aurochs? They're super cool mobs and I've got a pair in my barn, but I'm terrified to get near them for fear that I'll lose a significant chunk of my health if I accidentally brush against them, even from behind a fence.

1 hour ago, Katlamos said:

Fantastic mod! Is there a way to stop damage from happening if you get close to the hitbox for the aurochs? They're super cool mobs and I've got a pair in my barn, but I'm terrified to get near them for fear that I'll lose a significant chunk of my health if I accidentally brush against them, even from behind a fence.

And it's also nervewracking to lead them with food.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 6:04 PM, Katlamos said:

it is same behavior like the sheeps, so, you have to feed them to get a higher level by domnesticate. i am not sure which level it is, but on a higher level they do not attack instantly.

10.11.2021 10:57:37 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code medievalexpansion:grasicemix contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code lazytweaks:straw
10.11.2021 10:57:37 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code medievalexpansion:grasicemix contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code lazytweaks:straw

11 hours ago, CoB_Kai said:

and again:
you can ignore that, this is only why this mod supports the straw of lazytweak. if that mod is not installed, this error appers in log.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 2:23 PM, Danzio said:

Hi! Getting this crash log, when I tried to quit and save: https://0bin.net/paste/CH9zPsPI#6IN+hzf3ELyaC4YcZnRM5RfhDVjbDq1m7hQh54CGEsf

interesting, i will try to reproduce this one; this is very unexpected cause on starting the mod this instance must not be null, so on shutdown it should not be null too.
Will make it mroe robust at this point. thx.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.