[ABANDONED] More Variants v1.5 - chests removed

DArkHekRoMaNT

Mod adds different variants for existing blocks. 

Spoiler

2020-09-27_02-15-44.thumb.png.7d3176ec1d00b12a6fee280971760362.png

image.thumb.png.34d81a9db22a870caee3f6b1f8b60875.png

image.thumb.png.733807c3e354fef4c0460f368fba3eed.png

Warn! Latest stable release: v1.2.1 (texture bug) or v1.2.0 (no animation). On v1.3 you can crash when opening a chest! (See v1.4, I fixed the JRE (hopefully))

Download: ModDB or GitHub 

Known issues:

• Labeleld chests have a vanilla oak chest texture in inventory

Warn! For compatibility with other mods, you need CompatibilityLib. Supported mods:

Spoiler

CarryCapacity (carryable)
ExtraChests (recipes)
BetterCrates (recipes)
Necessaries (recipes, trapdoors like ladder)
Trade-o-Mate (recipes)

ZEEkea! (recipes)

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 6
  • Amazing! 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bladimiro Herrero said:

The models are awesome, the only thing is they don't work with "carry capacity" so I cant pick up the chest and move them around.

The pressure plates from " Medieval Expansion " work just fine for the doors.

CarryCapacity, ExtraChests and BetterCrates compatibility will be added in the next release.
Are the pressure plates working or not working? If they working it is strange :D 

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Streetwind said:

I crafted a birch chest, and it seems it will only ever place in the same fixed direction. It does not face me upon placing, but rather always faces south.

Is this a bug, or normal for the current version?

It's strange.  My chests use code similar to vanilla chests.  And rotation works.  Are you using other mods?

Yes! A modest number of them. You can find a screenshot of my mods folder attached.

Additionally, a screenshot of testing in a superflat world. In the foreground you can see a cluster of oak chests, and a cluster of birch chests. Both were placed while circle-strafing. Accordingly, the oak chests are a wild jumble of different orientations. The birch chests, meanwhile, all face the same direction.

After testing all available chests, this behavior is shared by all unlabeled chests except the oak one, which rotates fine. All labeled chests also rotate fine.

If you'd like a logfile, I can provide that as well, though I'm not sure it would show anything in this case.

mods.jpg

2020-10-19_21-16-30.png

• DArkHekRoMaNT changed the title to More Variants v1.1.1 (added door, fence and forge variants)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.