Jump to content

Whimsical Fool

Very supportive Vintarian
  • Posts

    109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Whimsical Fool

  1. Wow that translates super well. You did such an excellent job with the palette and detail work!
  2. Awwwww, its so cute!!
  3. Dang those new shaders are getting crazy
  4. THOSE ROOFS ARNT MODDED?! Thats bonkers
  5. Look forward to seeing your vintage story rendition!
  6. I need to start using this roofing mod in my builds, this builds so impressive
  7. Great job! love the color pallette
  8. Do you have any tips for getting circular chiseling? any mods you recommend to make it easier? I have such a hard time with that type of thing
  9. So charming! I absolutely love the layout and the shrine at the end is so cute!
  10. This. Is. Gorgeous. The chiseling, the decor, the pallette, the beam work, its stunning
  11. Thats a lot of honey! wonder if you're actually able to fill a mead bucket in a reasonable amount of time lol
  12. Holy hell its so detailed, I wish I could live here lol
  13. Good lord that's just gorgeous. beautiful barn
  14. I always find curved structures so spectacular, its so hard to do. Fantastic forge
  15. Love the updated progress!
  16. Lovely detail work
  17. that image with the castle in the distance is such a wallpaper, so pretty
  18. Gorgeous chisel work for the fireplace and windows
  19. That turned out super well!
  20. Awwwwww thats adorable!!!
  21. Great work! the chiseling around the double door is a great touch
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.