Medieval expansion

Rhonen

16 hours ago, Aledark said:

Me again. Possible(not urgent) to add cabbage to feed aurochs like mentionned in your guide? Currently dry grass/haybales work. Just lazy and dont like cutting grass ;) Not urgent, just reposting

ye i will try to add this in 1.16.0

Edited by Rhonen

Not sure if this is really related to your mod:

Quote: "Was rebuilding our small animal cage, when suddenly the auroch appeared behind me and I crashed"

Running on 64 bit Windows with 8 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.10 (Stable)06/12/2021 2:11:53 am: Critical error occurred
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Add(T item)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ErrorReporter.Logger_EntryAdded(EnumLogType logType, String message, Object[] args)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityShapeRenderer.<>cDisplayClass45_0.<TesselateShape>b0()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

3 hours ago, CoB_Kai said:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 8 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.10 (Stable)06/12/2021 2:11:53 am: Critical error occurred
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Add(T item)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ErrorReporter.Logger_EntryAdded(EnumLogType logType, String message, Object[] args)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityShapeRenderer.<>cDisplayClass45_0.<TesselateShape>b0()

does not looks like so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Currently having an interesting, non-bug issue.
Aurochs are walking into plants from Wildcraft that do touch damage (brambles, nettles, etc), which immediately sends them into a manhunting rage, and as a result sends me directly to meet god. Repeatedly. 

Do you suppose there's any way to fix this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ambulate In Somnis said:

10.2.2022 22:46:41 [Warning] Texture with texture id 794 is leaking memory, missing call to Dispose. Set env var TEXTURE_DEBUG_DISPOSE to get allocation trace.

can not confirm that this message is caused by the mod. we have it on server, also in singleplayer, no messages of this.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:38 AM, Thranos said:

Currently having an interesting, non-bug issue.
Aurochs are walking into plants from Wildcraft that do touch damage (brambles, nettles, etc), which immediately sends them into a manhunting rage, and as a result sends me directly to meet god. Repeatedly. 

Do you suppose there's any way to fix this issue?

Use Wildcraft for Good. Lure drifters and other foes into the brambles and laugh at them.

Better yet, put a ring of raspberries around your home and collect the sweet, sweet loot. OK, essentially non-existent loot. A few flax fibers here and there. While I don't mind combat itself, it's almost pointless, particularly in permadeath.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.